2nd Kennedy Dollar And A 1907 Barber With The Apex

Outstanding. 👍 I'm glad someone is finding coins. 🤣 

• Like 2

What year was the Kennedy?👍👍

• Like 2

Nice. I love the way Barbers come out of the ground. They just look so old. Clad halves are hard to find. I've only found a couple and i always rub them hard hoping they turn silver 😄 Nice little hunt!

• Haha 3

I would consider that a good hunt.   I have yet to find a Barber of any type.  

• Like 2

Nice pulling a Barber out of the ground. I remember the first I found. I was very careful with it and carried it to the car and laid it on the seat like it was a piece of nice glass. I was overwhelmed with it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I actually find more seated coins than barbers or mercs, not sure why just the areas I hunt. I cleaned up the clad that I found, most was pre 80's except for a couple recent drops so the area if it was detected was done in early 70's or before. Might be more oldies left behind.

Lot of people cherry pick spots for silver only but I like to snag all coppers to for date checking.

• Like 2

Kac, very nice finds again from you!

Keep pounding and swinging that detector and I know you will come away with a few more of them.

I love the way silver hits hard even the deep ones on my 800, and I hope they hit just as hard on your detectors.

Good luck on your next trip.

• Like 2

Nice Job buddy, Another good hunt!!! Sometimes the god's just smile when your feeling like it will just be another nonproductive hunt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1