Geotech Forum?

Is anyone here a member on the Geotech forum? Is it still active?

I was able to create a username and password but I never received the validate email. Trying to browse the forum and I still seem locked out. Yes I have checked my spam folder.

• Confused 1

Yes, I am a member and it works fine for me.  It's still active.

• Like 2

Works fine for me. Checked in an hour ago.

Jim

Good news, now you're all set for arguments with angry Lithuanians, Latvians, Serbians, etc.

Don't forget to tell them that you wanting finding golden treasure 10 metre dep. For added fun, make your post in Arabic, they appreciate things like that ... he-he.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Geotech1 is a valuable forum, and I believe you will find the answers to your questions there ...
  ask thoughtful questions, and you will get the right answers ...
Carl..you can help you with certain more difficult questions .. he also helped me .. in a certain topic ... and I thank him for that 👍..,

The other members of the Geotech1 forum will also ... be happy to help you, of course, provided you have a well-defined technical question.
 ..because it is an electrotechnical professional forum ..

Over time, you will get used to the different mentality of individual members of the forum ..👍

Ps .. avoid questions about the detector with an unrealistic range of 10 m .. especially for small targets..I consider it a bad joke ..

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 5:59 PM, EL NINO77 said:

Over time, you will get used to the different mentality of individual members of the forum ..👍

LMAO, yeah, engineers are certainly "different."

Flydog, quite a few people tell me they never get the confirmation email. I don't know why.

• Like 1