Empty Folder And No Footage This Time, But...

Nice, Nice and more Nice, If I wasn't afraid of sharks I would give that water stuff a whirl HaHa. Nice job!!!

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

that's a monster ring! and to get two rings! well done.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Great hunting, just wish you had some video on it.

Could you please make it interesting for dogodog and hunt in an area where you have a cut up chicken in the water. Just to show him it is not the sharks you have to worry about.

Good luck on your next hunt and I hope you find 3 of those beauties.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

just wish you had some video on it.

You're right!!! Unluckily I don't turn on the camera until I'm not on an interesting area to work.So having It on my head, It happened to don't hear the sound of It when tried to start the footage. Water was a bit rough on the surface and was strongly pulling away the signal buoy.As an example, today I have a useless three hours footage with sinkers a a couple coins.Same spot, precise area...Nothing good.

Talking about the Dogodog's fear, trust me, hunting underwater a lot of things can be scary.

If someone Is not comfortable with himself in trouble situations, can be a nightmare for apparently stupid reasons.

Antious breathing, more air consumption, less bottom time to hunt effectively, no dive Buddy allowed for Us and a way long list of factor to keep trace of.

A couple times I've seen the death's face, literally.

For the same reason One of my tattoo Is a Mermaid with a coffer behind Her.

In 2014 I've been pulled out of water with a Rope thanks to two guys on the beach late in the evening after sunset.

No fins, no bcd, signal buoy on the shore and me, with the scuba tank on a slim harness and way too much ballast weight for the purpose...

I was Just testing a coil swap on my old Excalibur finished hours before, when a terribile current pushed me so far from the shore to don't be able to come back.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 4

Wow nice pair of rings ! I'm turning green !

I had a friend back in the 60s that never surfaced while diving for urchins in relatively shallow water.

There's  SO much that can go wrong..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Wow nice pair of rings ! I'm turning green !

I had a friend back in the 60s that never surfaced while diving for urchins in relatively shallow water.

There's  SO much that can go wrong..

Really true.

Even if You are well trained, sometimes even the air source can be the cause of an accident.

Co2 as an example, can hurt silently at few meters down and the compressed air concetration Is like to be a suicide man breathing with a dozen of trucks making smoke in a room.

Back in 1973-4 A few work mate were diving with their wife's on some world war 2 sunken ships for their port holes. As this was at Bougainville Island PNG. It was a big tragedy when one of the guys drown and his wife and family had to be got back to England half way around the world away. 

• Sad 2

22 hours ago, geof_junk said:

when one of the guys drown

Unluckily, for the Age, lot of things were neglected.

Today a totally new way to train people in diving schools can save lot of stupid accidents.

On the other hand, especially here in Europe, the most frequently habit I see It Is brand new divers adventuring without any sort of certification or experience, maybe thanks to a so called Expert friend.

Solo diving for hunting, It Is even more Dangerous if You consider the Total lonelyness around You in case of troubles.

I never go over the NDL curve safety limit and never alone over 6Mt. Down.

Staying in the really shallows Also, give You the Total tank's air use and the max bottom time to hunt.

And I'm even today skeptical on the surface supplied air System, which Is not the commercial type but something like a Nemo or Brownie's equipment.

It Is not only a fact of reliability, but a physical damage when breathing compressed air the Major things to take note.😑

• Like 2