Open Letter To Dimitar

Chuck, 

Sorry, the Tarsacci cannot be updated.

Aaron

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I’d be much surprised if he said yes he would make it. I didn’t think I’d get so much flack for expressing what I would like to have.

Chuck - You should learn the difference between "flack" (which means telling you shouldn't ask - something I did not do, I even said asking is fine in my post)  - and simply trying to explain to you why it is highly unlikely to happen.

When a new detector comes out the first thing people want is more coil selection and they give them what they want. They done it because it’s money to be made making them. Just like when I ordered my Tarsacci had it been another coil somewhat smaller than the stock coil the Tarsacci came out with I would have bought it.

For me the beast coil would have been put up until I was at the coast with easy digging.

At 80 years I find myself in good health and with that small coil that more than likely won’t happen gives me more swing time . I don’t need the Tarsacci to hunt with due that my other detectors all have a small coil that will give me more time in the field.

I just like the Tarsacci so much that I wanted to make it my go to detector most of the time. I did know it was more a beach detector and like said people are finding out it’s a great relic detector too .

Chuck 

• Thanks 1

Aaron  

That’s very interesting and maybe the powers that be will hear our wants.

It never hurts to ask.

I can assure you that I posted my desires already .

Chuck 

• Thanks 1