Ready For The Next Level! Hello From Las Vegas.

OneAcre

Hello to all....

After using a variety of detectors since the late 80's (BountyHunter BFO, RedBaron,  IB1OO / Whites 4900d to name a few) I moved up to a Whites MXT E-trac in 2002 from Rick at Desert Outfitters hoping to do a little nugget shooting... sadly life happened and I haven't used any of them for the last decade or so.

I now have more free time for metal detecting and look forward to some nugget and meteorite hunting. It's nice to learn the MXT is still a contender. Before purchasing I called Jimmy Sierra for advice. He insisted it needed the 6x10 Eclipse DD and sent a free coupon. I also have the 5.3 eclipse in addition to the stock 9.50 coil, each on their own stems.

I found this forum as a link on the Nugget Shooter forum while looking for information on my MXT. The above intro is posted there as well. Thanks to all.

.....OneAcre

• Like 2

Hello OneAcre,

Glad you found the forum! This is the perfect place to get reaclamated to detecting! Many of us did the same thing! Good luck!🍀👍👍

• Like 2

OneAcre, Welcome to the forum and I am sure that people on here will be glad to help you and give you the advice in which you are seeking.

Please post some of your finds once you are able to get back out there and know that we will enjoy the hunt with you.

Good luck and happy hunting!

• Like 2