Heat Wave

9 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

Para temperaturas diarias más altas, incluso con más de 40 grados centígrados ... tienes que acostumbrarte a ..., comienza la temporada de verano ... este fin de semana en los Pirineos españoles todavía era un leve 35-36 grados centígrados ...

IMG_20210710_122756.jpg

... en un período así es bueno detectar en terrenos mejor sombreados, por ejemplo en el bosque ..., porque los campos están demasiado secos y el suelo es increíblemente duro ...

IMG_20210709_105215.jpg

what have you been with pasadete?

....I met my colleague Pasadete on Sunday..after returning from Pireney .. We spent this day testing the detectors but also the practical detection .. the temperature during the detection was also around lunch  35-36 degrees Celsius .... ,, but it was possible to endure ...

IMG_20210711_113452.jpg

• Like 8

I was interested in his day in the intronik, but watching the videos of users who had bought it and some experts in previous aka detectors and the performance it has and how complicated it is, it took me away from the desire to acquire one

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 7:49 AM, Valens Legacy said:

I don't care where your at hot is hot, and then add the humidity and it gets darn hot.

Nice picture of the river, which one is it?

I would be detecting near or in it if I had the chance.

The riverbeds can be almost without water during this period .. ,, but there are places where even in summer there is still a reasonable amount of water .., which can nicely refresh the eventual visitor of such a locality

IMG_20210709_103135.jpg

IMG_20210709_103336.jpg

• Like 9

Scary pics !

I get enough of THAT here in what I call "East Coast Alaska" !

The heat is OK for me ...had enough cold stuff to last me two lifetimes.....

Good crowd but... Long wait for the lifts fer sure !

• Like 4

On 7/14/2021 at 4:19 PM, Luis said:

I was interested in his day in the intronik, but watching the videos of users who had bought it and some experts in previous aka detectors and the performance it has and how complicated it is, it took me away from the desire to acquire one

In my opinion, Intronik has deep potential .. even in comparison with the best Top detectors .., everything will be more documented in other tests that we will do with my colleague Pasadete ..

If it can detect a 10 eurocent coin at a depth of 36 cm .. with a good and strong signal .. it can be a strong player in detection ..

so far whether all the Top detectors..thove have a detection limit with good and strong enough signal .. on a coin 10 eurocents..at a depth of 30cm.

Actually, the purpose of these tests is to find a detector on an 11 or 13 "coil and setting a program .. which can stably detect over the limit of 35cm ... in a relatively slight mineralization of the terrain .

then we can call it technical advances in VLF detection techniques...

• Like 3

23 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

In my opinion, Intronik has deep potential .. even in comparison with the best Top detectors .., everything will be more documented in other tests that we will do with my colleague Pasadete ..

If it can detect a 10 eurocent coin at a depth of 36 cm .. with a good and strong signal .. it can be a strong player in detection ..

so far whether all the Top detectors..thove have a detection limit with good and strong enough signal .. on a coin 10 eurocents..at a depth of 30cm.

Actually, the purpose of these tests is to find a detector on an 11 or 13 "coil and setting a program .. which can stably detect over the limit of 35cm ... in a relatively slight mineralization of the terrain .

Of course, even 1 centimeter makes a difference, but when a machine has so many parameters to modify and only if one is not well regulated you lose 15 or 20% of depth, I do not see it for me.  With the Equinox (I own the 600) there are beaches where I have even been able to bring the sensitivity to the top and mostly in the field, just by grounding it.  If I have time I will try to do a depth test with the 10 cents

• Like 2

On 7/16/2021 at 10:33 PM, EL NINO77 said:

Hi Slavomir,

... which can stably detect over the limit of 35cm , AND efficient in the field. I say this because there are some settings with some detectors that go very deep on static depth tests ( like the DEEP program on the Deus ) , that I however found unusable in the field as soon as there is a little iron trash ...   

Btw on my static depth tests my limit is rather 30cm for a 2 euro coin , but my soil is a little mineralized . Then 35cm for a 10cent coin for sure I will be interested by this machine ... Looking forward for your tests report ... 

Alain

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My colleague Pasadete and I did a comparative in-depth test with several top detectors ...
The terrain on site is very low mineralized, and there is also a relatively low Emi. So we could set most detectors to maximum sensitivity settings ... and these detectors were stable .

In this way, we were able to achieve the maximum possible results of the possibility of detection with a detector on an 11 "or 13" coil.

The terrain in the place at this time I am only very slightly moistened from the previous rain ..

During the test, I tried to change several important settings for each detector, which in most cases managed to improve the detection capabilities ..,
.... In some cases, changing the detector setting also served as an in-depth comparison of 2 different settings for a certain ground type .. for example, changing the Ground setting to Normal or Dificult for Etrac.

• Like 2