Tarsacci Can Do This New Out The Box

It may be others?

You can take a Tarsacci out of the box new and just put it on discrimination and then set it on two 10 pound weights then start detecting.

I just wanted to see just how good the discrimination was on the Tarsacci.

I ran different gold rings across the coil from small to a large ones. I also tested some gold nuggets of different weights and the beast coil had no trouble detecting with good depth.

When I sat the coil on the weights my thinking was this may cause some kind of overload but the Tarsacci never faltered.

A lot of you may have known you could do this with a Tarsacci but I didn’t. I guess you could say I’m a new kid on the block with the Tarsacci. I just like running various test on a detector and in the case of the Tarsacci being it’s new to me.

When I get out this fall I hope to find myself in gold country and even if I can’t get that small coil I’ve been wanting for my Tarsacci I’ll take it anyway. I’ll give the beast coil a run being nobody has come on here expressing their opinion of it in the gold fields.

Chuck 

Sorry Chase I was just waving the rings and nuggets across the top of the coil with the weights on the underside.

My knuckles may drag the ground but I’m not that strong that I could have the weights attach to the coil.

It’s said a picture is worth a thousand words so next time I’ll post a picture.

Chuck 

• Haha 1

Gotcha!  I get it now.  That is a tough test.

Do you only have the beast coil?

If so, I find it impressive that it was that sensitive to micro natural gold.  I'll have to run some gold sensitivity tests on the 8x11 coil on mine.  I got mine for relic hunting primarily, not prospecting.

If you ever do get that 10x5 for the Equinox, that will pick up some micro targets for sure, so make sure you drag that along with your Tarsacci to your gold fields trip.

No problem don’t have the smaller coil. Some of the gold I’d call it micro but the other was 1/2 gram up to 1/4 ounce maybe a little bigger.

I don’t have the elliptical coil for my Equinox yet but do have my money in for a while for it .

I have money set aside for a 6000 but not sure if I want to go there yet . It’s just going depend on how much time I have to spend when I do go .

With the testing I done I’m wondering just how hot would the Tarsacci with the 10X5 DD on gold in the field.

It don’t hurt to ask and I’m still asking!

Chuck 

I was surprised that it didn’t show overload but it didn’t. The weights I guess are made out of cast iron. I know it will if you get it around metal like a stove is made of . I’d say the stove is of tin.

I’d run that test again but not back home until tomorrow evening . The way I had it setup I couldn’t see the ID but just hear the signal it was putting out.

Chuck 

Chase 

Here’s the two 10 pound dumbbells with pictures in Disc and Mix mode . I found if I don’t go over 5 on the sens it won’t overload.

6ADDCB40-42F0-4F30-B336-302D7A7EEB34.jpeg

34530017-E320-46FD-B467-2675F847D839.jpeg

AA73291C-B2AA-4ED0-9092-CCB7D8512E54.jpeg

66193306-5EF4-4857-AF0B-505F58B9619A.jpeg

I find if I go beyond 5 on the sens it will overload.

Here is another picture with one dumbbell in the center of the coil and as you can see it don’t overload.

E222B795-6527-4421-B1A4-67FB9469251F.jpeg

• Like 1