At The Beach 3 - Watching The Waves

9 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Most non detecting minutes are spent looking out at the waves uptah camp .

Of course you need to spend time on inventory LOL  , nice watch...

Thanks.  🙂 Already got a Samsung Frontier watch, waterproof and big. Works great with my stuff! When I get it cracked I'll find out who owns it. Not an Apple fan at all.

The coins go in the coin jar, all jewelry goes to my better half. 😀

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, locator said:

Wow. Sounds a wonderful time of digging and some good finds. I'm a llittle jealous.😉

Thanks! It is a great place, but not enough gold for me. It's not high end. I haven't found anything to date (ever) with a "K" on it. I'll probably film myself dancing a jig when I do. If it's here I should be finding it. I pretty much don't ignore any target because there are so few.

• Like 2

At the first sign of any seaweed…….I’m off somewhere else. Those light targets and general beach grade tell the story as well…….if I had to search that beach then it would be fresh drops past the high tide line and into the dry sand…..😬

• Like 1

Good hunting again and glad to see you getting some nice targets.

Good luck and happy hunting.

5 hours ago, Tony said:

At the first sign of any seaweed…….I’m off somewhere else. Those light targets and general beach grade tell the story as well…….if I had to search that beach then it would be fresh drops past the high tide line and into the dry sand…..😬

There is a little seaweed. Can you tell me what difference that makes? There is a lot more stuff above the high tide line.

Never mind I looked it up. 😀 I did notice that some seaweed was "hot", but there's not a lot of it, and not all of it was. There are many gaps where there is nothing. Most of it is right at high tide line and there is about 100'+ of beach below when the tide is out. Today there is a .10 negative tide when I'll be out there, too bad I won't be here Wednesday for the .30. 😵

Apple watch should be easy to find the owner, just bring it to an Apple store. Surprised it was running, think they have a 3 hour battery run time 🙂

Beach looks pretty clean.

• Like 1