Renewed Policy Yields Fake Jewellery

Glad your able to hunt and find a few good things, even if they are fakes, it is still nice to see someone digging something.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Like 3

Ive been disappointed with all the junk jewelry I’ve been digging lately. But still keep plugging away. It’s a nice time of year to at least be Abel to get into the water.  Thanks for the post

strick

• Like 3

No worries Erik, remember that metal detecting is becoming very popular and you have a lot of competition, in many cases there will be someone out there with a much more capable machine, and everyone is looking only for the good stuff. Guy I met yesterday said something to that effect from the more superior viewpoint. 😵

With all the hype about gold prospecting lately it'll be like when golf became popular. People who probably shouldn't be doing it will be everywhere, throwing their detectors like noobs throw golf clubs. 😀

I enjoy the hobby and don't get upset when I don't find much, either I had an off day or there wasn't anything to find. Take my last 6 days for example. I didn't do as good as some but much better than most thanks to all the great people on this forum.

• Like 5

The finds are simply the icing on the cake! The cake is a given! The great places and people, along with the exercise, and fresh air is it's own reward! Especially lucky when your not having to deal with weather extremes, and can just enjoy the simple things, while detecting!👍👍

• Like 3

I'm not finding anything in the lakes. 2 days ago a copper plated ring. It looked good at first. Your right though. It is nice getting out in the water and great exercise. I had planned to go out this morning and I didn't go. I wish I had now.

• Like 4