Problems Loading Forum Website

I've logged out on one device, and can't get back in 😧

Same here. Can't log in on 2 home PC's. Posting this from my phone since it was never logged out. Password reset not working either. Probably a lot of people that can't get logged in to respond.

I have to use a windows computer to get on and view it.  Everything on my Chromebook works except detectprospector.com

I can get on with this computer in Google Chrome or otherwise I would think the entire site was down.  If I do a Google search and then click on it I get the error message about tables.  I thought there was something I had to do to my tables but with everyone else having a problem then it is more than just my Chromebook/terminal.

Good luck Chase.

This is the message I get.

Screenshot_20210720-075731_Brave.jpg.ab0ad8b050935a867d298a2015907cbe.jpg

• Like 1

I think if someone were to look at the traffic on the website and see when the last time regulars loggedin then you could tell how many are affected.

I just did a check of all activity and I know traffic and posts are way down so few are able to post and few are able to read.

4 hours ago, afreakofnature said:

I had the error, closed out the browser and restarted it, works fine now.

Did that after a few goes of reloading and failing, did the above which solved the problem.

I've logged out of that computer several times and I still can't get past the error message.