Problems Loading Forum Website

I am using a Win10/Edge computer that I go to the Chrome browser and when I login to Chrome there it lets me in to DP.

• Like 1

Folks.  I have been having intermittent site access issues, as well.  I only have moderator admin rights to the forum to keep spammers at bay and to edit/move posts as appropriate and do not have access to server side controls.  With Steve out of pocket, I can just hope that it self corrects.  Things seem to have stabilized out for now (spoke too soon, lol).  On behalf of Steve, I apologize for the issues.  Your forum membership fees for the month will be prorated accordingly <jk> :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Chase,

Glad you are aware of it and you let us know.

I'm still without Chromebook access just for the sake of noting it.

The traffic/click thrus will be reflected in the AdSense revenue for the website.  You can only do what you can do.

Mitchel

• Thanks 1

Completely closing and restarting my browser (Safari) on my Mac's and doing the same on my iOS devices has usually "fixed" the issue temporarily until it re-occurs. I have had similar issues with several other websites that have similar formatting and may be coming from the same host. 

Otherwise, there is zero that Chase or the rest of us can do about this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

A forum is very difficult to maintain, there are lots of plugins/subroutines that get updated and mess up the main system. The only fix would be time spent with the programmers/tech support. I would try clearing browser cache, that sort of thing. Thing is my cache is important to me. 😃 Thanks Chase, for what you are doing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ya Chase, found for me just a couple of tries logs me on. Steve probably introduced a gremlin in before he left just to test us......... nah only jesting......... 🙃

• Haha 3

I am having problems like many others. It works intermittently for me. However, my phone login (android) stopped working altogether. Even clearing cookies won't help. We might be hacked by some evil doers and ML haters...😉

• Haha 1

Only one error code on my I pad couple days ago but now no problem.. my Mac desk top working fine...

strick

• 3 weeks later...

Just able to jump in today after about a week of weirdness. Hope all is well with everyone and with the forum.

• Like 7