Problems Loading Forum Website

I too am VERY happy to see the site is once again up and functional.ย  I would also like to give a great bigย  THANK YOU to whom ever was involved in fixing it.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 5

Iโ€™ve been clicking the DP url on my phone regularly throughout the dayย for nearly 3 weeks now only to have that dreaded page come up and say the site is down/needs fixing....saw some feedback reporting on a couple other forums about thisย site and figured this wouldnโ€™t be resolved until Steve gets back from his summer long detecting trip.....This morning, however,ย was aย breath of fresh air seeing the site back upย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘. ย Welcome back Detector Prospector....Thanks Steve!!!ย 

• Like 4

Unfortunately the downtime has taken away a lot of google rankings, When I do my research I normally google things and DP is normally up near the top with the answers I'm chasing, now sadly it's lots it's google rankings due to the downtime.ย  I guess google crawled it a few times and found it down so removed the search results for DP. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Like 3