Like New White's Bigfoot Coil Only $525!

OMG! The coil just sold for $807.50 :ohmy:

Now there is another one for starting bid $850 and "buy it now" of $1105.00 :ohmy::ohmy:

Seriously, no coil manufacturer is intrigued at all by this? If not for a White's why not for something just really popular? Like a BigFoot (figure 8) or Cleansweep (DD) for the Garrett AT series? Go where the numbers are.

I still think Nokta/Makro is missing the bet here. Talk about generating some buzz with a Cleansweep DD type coil for the Racer series, for instance. Such a coil on the Racer 2 would be an excellent matchup.

NEL, DeTech, Coiltek - hello, anybody home?

• Like 4

Amazing isn't it........ :blink:

• 3 months later...

Steve, you get the frowny-face emo for dangling "your" bigfoot coil out there, then snatching it away. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The design is not the problem, getting somebody to make them is. I kind of get why nobody wants to make the actual BigFoot design (too labor intensive), but nobody has ever given a clear explanation about why we can't get more Tesoro  Cleansweep type coils. They are just a simple elongated DD coil. Perfect coil for the Garrett AT series and a large user base to buy them. I would think NEL or Detech in particular would be all over it.

• 1 month later...

I came across this the other day and it seems fitting for the thread..
It isn't the vid itself per se but rather what the sharp-eyed will see during the first 4 seconds and what's said & seen from 0:36 - 0:45 or so: 

Swamp

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

I came across this the other day and it seems fitting for the thread..
It isn't the vid itself per se but rather what the sharp-eyed will see during the first 4 seconds and what's said & seen from 0:36 - 0:45 or so: Swamp

Let's see, he's swinging that DFX really fast and it looks like the coil is about a foot off the sand.   I've never been blessed with a bigfoot, so maybe it will still find stuff like that, I dunno.  I know mine wouldn't with a stock coil.  Regardless, I hope I can still swing mine at 89 years old. :laugh:

• Like 1