Steve H. Garrett 24K Videos

Steve knows better about this than I do, but it appears that the original Whites GoldMaster 24K has received some black plastic/paint, a little more weatherproofing, new labels and some nice rechargeable batteries. Otherwise, the internals seem to be the same. It looks great. Even though I would like to have had internal wireless added.....the Garrett Z-Lynk external transmitter and headphones system works very well with the 24K for those who don't want to be tethered.

Whites made a great detector to begin with and Garrett has basically acknowledged that and left it "As Is".

• Like 7

• The title was changed to Steve H. Garrett 24K Videos
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm very surprised. Positively surprised. I was thinking about buying a Goldmaster the last weeks, cause our comparison tests showed again, the Goldmaster is one of my favorite VLFs. That's really great, that Garret picked the Goldmaster up. I will start to look, where I can get one. Thanks for this detailed informations, I appreciate!

ps: Steve, congratulations to your success in Alaska! I badly miss Alaska... I hope for 2022

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the report, you've done very well on the gold with it already, I'm glad I didn't go through all the difficulty of trying to get a Whites 24k now Garrett has taken it over, now it will be accessible locally with Garrett having dealers here, and I see in the photo above with the power plug there is the AU/NZ plug end available, a good sign 🙂

I must now send NEL an email begging them to make coils for the Garrett 24k, bang a Snake coil on that and I'm set!

• Like 5

That will be a good range if Garrett brings them to market too which I'm sure they will, it already puts them ahead of the competition for coil range.  I really would like Garrett to resume production of the 6" Concentric coil for it though, that'd be a deadly coil here.  I will end up buying all of these coils as they're basically every size I'd need, I've done quite well in the past with bigger coils on VLF's finding some deeper bigger nuggets too so that 14" is of particular interest.

• Like 2

I would like to highlight ... one more important thing ... that of Instructional Videos for Garrett Goldmaster 24K ...  "by Steve" ... you can watch and listen not only in the English language version in ,, but also in Spanish ,, and also in French ....

This allows you to understand ... how to work with Goldmaster..a really wide group of people all over the world ...👍:smile:...

... As Simon correctly wrote ... new.. Goldmaster 24K has a really good assortment of coils ... which he received from Whites .... and in time we can expect other new coils ..

I would not be afraid to use coil sizes as well...11 "-13"..

• Like 3

...I have already ordered the Goldmaster 24K .... so now I am waiting for the deadline of 1 shipment of these detectors to Europe ....

Today I ... Found a new Video on Goldmaster 24K from Garrett ....

...I would be very happy .. if "Steve "... could explain in more detail the function of the individual settings of the Goldmaster 24K from his practical experience in detecting with this "gold detector."..👍..

In my opinion, his advice and experience with this detector will be very beneficial for every Garrett Goldmaster 24K user, ... experience..which already be balanced with gold ..👍:smile:

• Like 3