Unboxing The Tarsacci With New Battery Mod…

This video may answer a few questions for those interested in the TARSACCI and even for those who already own one….

HH! Aaron

The new battery compartment/cap assembly is a huge improvement to the machine even though I've never had a leaking problem from many hours of use in the salt water with the original cap. Love the MDT! Good video Aaron.

Cliff

• 4 weeks later...

You do some great videos Aaron.... glad some one does because this is a very good beach machine.  Love that new style battery box looks great with those longer threads.  Like Cliff i have a lot of hours on this machine... i have gotten drops... but a very few times (my fault mostly from not snugging the cap down) ... BUT im amazed how easy it cleans out and have NO damage from it at all.  I think ive only replaced those O rings once.   That was when i bought some and handed a few out to the other guys.  With waterproofing, the battery update, a second coil with upgraded ears, and SteveGs aftermarket lover shaft .... it just keeps getting better.

• The title was changed to Unboxing The Tarsacci With New Battery Mod…
  • 1 month later...

Is there any way to make the upper shaft longer to go back to elbow more? As it stands now it only goes midway and make the coil feel like it's very heavy. The control head needs moved down the shaft about 1/2" so it's not so hard to get my thumb on the buttons lol