Thank God We Are Back!!!

Ditto all of that! Got so bad I joined other forums... they're just not the same. I sure missed the ol' DP Forum and all you folks!

• Like 5

We found how much we enjoy tis forum. I hope Steve found some treasure on his trip like peace & quiet and a big nugget of serenity.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I'm pretty sure Steve left the forum on auto update and the software company that wrote the forum program released updates that mangled it.

Make sure that you send a copy of that to Chase to use for his defense of not breaking the forum, because it sure sounds good to me.

All kidding aside when something shouldn't happen it always does. I think everyone knows that he didn't break anything, but then again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Johnnysalami1957 said:

I was more concerned about Steve than the forum. I didn't know he was away. I'm happy it's up and running again and thanks Steve for everything you do for us.

Yes!  Steve drop us a post when you get a chance!!

• Like 4

I think he is still out slogging Alaska outback, probably came in town for supplies, and saw the forum was 10-7! At least we didn't have to wait a couple more weeks for him to get back to Reno!!

Anyhow, I missed you all, and the forum's format alot!!😪👍👍

• Like 4