July - 10 Gold - Fisher AQ Ltd

You cleaned House!! Congratulations on all the Treasure! Beautiful Black Diamond! I've never found one of those.

You ran that baby HOT too! The AQ rules!! 

• Like 1

How slow were you going? If I used those settings it would false a lot but a break through target sounds would definitely be distinguishable from the noise. Any other adjustments done?

Congrats on the awesome hunts.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CCadrin said:

How slow were you going? If I used those settings it would false a lot but a break through target sounds would definitely be distinguishable from the noise. Any other adjustments done?

Congrats on the awesome hunts.

Thanks! I was swinging slow but not snails pace, coil sweeping directly on wet sand..Yea I was getting a little falsing, mainly from EMI sources such as piers..Despite a little falsing though, the target breaks screamed out loud, sharp, & clear so distinguishing falsing from a target was no problem...Freq delay I would adjust anywhere from 8 - 9.5 depending on the wet sand conditions & EMI..Threshold set to barely audible. I ran the machine in all metal for all these hunts. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

You cleaned House!! Congratulations on all the Treasure! Beautiful Black Diamond! I've never found one of those.

You ran that baby HOT too! The AQ rules!! 

Thanks Joe! It was a deep faint target.. I'm lucky the diamond didn't fall out of the setting, two of the four pegs on the setting are missing, so the stone was hanging on by two pegs! 

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 3

That’s a stellar month for sure!  Nice going. 

• Like 1

Question:  When I turn my limited up--targets get quieter.  Is there something in your settings that offsets this?  Up at full there's practically no response. 

Thought maybe it was a "pulse in ground" thing but that's not true.  

Just wondering if I have a machine with problems. 

cjc

CJC. Exactly what setting are you turning up?  I’ve had a couple of instances with the volume knob not responding as it was turned up. It was corrected by FT.