July - 10 Gold - Fisher AQ Ltd

Those are some amazing finds...you got me wondering about a womens ring that I found a couple years ago..It has a black stone with a couple diamonds on either side...I figured it was onyx.... 

cant beat those PI's on the beach. I have a TDi Pro and it will wake up a dead beach thats for sure. 

strick

• Like 3

Good detecting.  You found the heavies.  It was not supposed to find silver!

How deep did it go?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mn90403 said:

It was not supposed to find silver!

In all metal it finds silver just fine! If you go to disc mode and turn disc and ATS up, you can exclude silver, lead sinkers and even big pieces of gold. I like it in all metal ... most of the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tvr said:

In all metal it finds silver just fine!

No problem with silver for me either. Found these two small silver rings the other day. It hit hard on them. The chain is junk. 

9E7396F8-9A46-4CA1-9272-A0689ACF213B.jpeg

1F44C5BC-086C-4876-8F82-52064963E2C8.jpeg

• Like 3

On 8/21/2021 at 7:29 PM, strick said:

Those are some amazing finds...you got me wondering about a womens ring that I found a couple years ago..It has a black stone with a couple diamonds on either side...I figured it was onyx.... 

cant beat those PI's on the beach. I have a TDi Pro and it will wake up a dead beach thats for sure. 

strick

Thanks Strick,  So do you still have the ring in question? If so hit it with a gem tester and see what happens..

I remember a few years back fellow forum member Compass found a black diamond engagement ring, he posted it on Friendly and it was the first time I saw one, didn't even know they existed till then. I gotta take it to a jeweler though to check to see if its natural or heat treated/lab created, major price difference..

Heard and read a lot of good things about the TDI Pro, I was actually looking to purchase one, that or the TDI SL, before the Fisher AQ Ltd came out, and before Whites sold off their business..

10 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Good detecting.  You found the heavies.  It was not supposed to find silver!

How deep did it go?

Thanks! I was running in all metal so I was digging everything including silver. The AQ hits Deeeeeeeeeep! 😁

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, okara gold said:

No problem with silver for me either. Found these two small silver rings the other day. It hit hard on them. The chain is junk. 

9E7396F8-9A46-4CA1-9272-A0689ACF213B.jpeg

1F44C5BC-086C-4876-8F82-52064963E2C8.jpeg

Congrats on the silver rings! Man I hate those little junk chains, been finding a lot of them!