Coiltek 10x5" Nox, What Is That?

DoKKK

Hi All, what you tell about that?

Check your coils 10x5, do you have such a problem? 

This is my video from Russia, the titles may not be clear to you, but I think that everything is clear in the video

• Like 3

Mine seems to work fine. No issues so far. I'm satisfied with mine thus far. I found a nice selection of old coins, relics, and a silver ring this past weekend with mine.

Great video!

I have noticed these issues too, but I don't find them too annoying. First of all I don't press my coil into ground stubble, and the few bump falses it makes are my fault. The 11" coil has these issues too as you showed. I did notice that when changing the coil angle on the 10x5 I get some noise, but again I don't do it enough to be upset with it.

The Equinox is a "hot" machine, very sensitive. They might want to do something about the ears, thankfully I am using a carbon fiber shaft and it isn't too bad. 🙂 I just pray the ears don't break. 😀 I see no need for the 11" coil anymore!

Our stubble is sometimes too high. 😄

11" also makes noise, but much less, according to my observations. At 11" there is no noise from the "ears" as in this video, the 10x5 coil

• Haha 1

Here it will be fun after the corn harvest, I'll probably be banging it into everything. 😀 Is that wheat stubble? Got some of that in my future too. 🤪

I haven't noticed that with my 10x5. I rechecked it with sensitivity at 16, 18, 20, 22 in my back yard and it doesn't do that on mine. I can't go higher than sensitivity 22 because of EMI in my yard. I haven't searched fields with stubble, but I'll check it again next time I go out. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

I haven't noticed that with my 10x5. I rechecked it with sensitivity at 16, 18, 20, 22 in my back yard and it doesn't do that on mine. I can't go higher than sensitivity 22 because of EMI in my yard. I haven't searched fields with stubble, but I'll check it again next time I go out. 

Thank you, tomorrow I will take another 10x5 coil, I will check it...

• Like 1