Back From Alaska

Welcome back, DP being down for awhile reminded this old codger how important DP is to my lifes enjoyment. Thank you Steve.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Had a great trip on business, visiting family, and some remote prospecting. Got a couple ounces of chunky stuff with Minelab 6000 and Garrett 24K. Weather a bit cool and wet, but otherwise all went well.

Thank you Hugh for watching over things. It got easier I suppose after the site went down! That I never considered as a real possibility as it’s only happened a few times in eight years. Oh well, back up again now.

I’m back on the job here again daily, but will be a bit scarce on posts as I have quite a bit going on this fall. But when needed, I’ll be there. I hope you’ve all got good things going on in your respective worlds, and thanks for making the forum what it is. :smile:

Steve: no matter where you go, there you are! However, in this case; Here you are!!!!

• Like 2

Welcome back Steve,

I hope you are refreshed, and cleared your head a bit!! 

I won't lie, many of us had to break down and expand our forum selection, to stay in contact, while yours was down!! No disrespect to you, or Chase!! "But there is no place like home"!!!.  And we are all glad your back!!

Please find Chase for us too!! I don't like not seeing him around!  Or is this like a "Where's Waldo" game he's playing on the forum!!🤣👍👍

And just a suggestion, if you increase our "like" quota for at least a few days, we can all get caught up!!😁     👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Welcome back Steve we all have missed you so much!

I don't know how the site got broken but everyone thinks it was a guy named Hugh that did it.

With all kidding aside we are glad that you had a good time, a safe trip, and the chance to spend time with family and friends.

When you get a chance you have to share some to the stories that you got from that beautiful part of the country.

Once again don't leave your toys in the hands of children and not expect them to get broken.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3