GPX 6000 Covers On The Way To Your Local Dealers

Doc

Hey gang all backorders are filled. Check with your dealers as they have stock on the way to them as well.

Rob Allison, Chris Gholson, Gerry McMullen, Bill Southern and Finders Keepers in Kalgoorlie Australia.  Listed alphabetically in the U.S. by last name.  This was just a fraction of the production run.  But I had these shipped by air because I know so many people have been waiting.  The balance are coming by boat.

Here's the instructions for those of you that want an understanding of the meticulous attention to detail that went into this cover.  Special thanks goes to the President of Minelab, Peter Charlesworth, who assisted me along the way with advise, suggestions and gave a thumbs up on the unique blue camo material.

By the way the weight for the entire cover set, which consists of 5 pieces is under 8 ounces.  There is the main body cover, the arm cuff cover, the arm cuff strap, the head cover, and a detachable shade cover for the head cover.

Installation instructions for Nugget Stalker GPX6000 cover.

Doc

1209552601_GPX6000Promopicturesmall.jpg.010f1e3ae54da3e0ff0c4968a87d5cea.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Hey gang all backorders are filled. Check with your dealers as they have stock on the way to them as well.

Rob Allison, Chris Gholson, Gerry McMullen, Bill Southern and Finders Keepers in Kalgoorlie Australia.  Listed alphabetically in the U.S. by last name.  This was just a fraction of the production run.  But I had these shipped by air because I know so many people have been waiting.  The balance are coming by boat.

Here's the instructions for those of you that want an understanding of the meticulous attention to detail that went into this cover.  Special thanks goes to the President of Minelab, Peter Charlesworth, who assisted me along the way with advise, suggestions and gave a thumbs up on the unique blue camo material.

By the way the weight for the entire cover set, which consists of 5 pieces is under 8 ounces.  There is the main body cover, the arm cuff cover, the arm cuff strap, the head cover, and a detachable shade cover for the head cover.

Installation instructions for Nugget Stalker GPX6000 cover.

Doc

Awesome, Doc! Great job with this! The tracking says mine is here by the end of the week. Thanks for sending!

GC

• Like 1

Can’t wait!  Your Dust/Protector Covers have made my Detectors Body look brand new for years!  Think of a Protector Cover to help keep us Prospectors looking good out in the Elements! 😂

Looks awesome, cant wait for it to arrive!

LuckyLundy

• Haha 1

• The title was changed to GPX 6000 Covers On The Way To Your Local Dealers

My Nugget Stalker by Doc arrived this afternoon!  🤗 I read the instructions Doc posted on this thread the other day and I had it on in no time at all.  Nice fit and quality material and stitching!  Bound to last for years and keep the GPX 6000 looking new through each adventure.  Doc, is also a new distributor of the Avantree Wireless Speaker!  I had the pleasure of testing out Steve H’s set back in the Cooler months and liked them.  The stock Minelab Headphones are very good.  But, they make my Ears sweat during the heat of this Summer…anything to keep cooler during the Summer I’m for it.  Thanks Doc, for the speedy delivery!

LuckyLundy

8A44E639-2A9F-4FC0-93DC-8C23C3101A49.jpeg

5AAF81BC-233C-4D19-8110-4410274F8869.jpeg

• Like 1

For all my customers who have purchased their GPX-6000's, YES I have the new body cover kits in stock.

Give me a ring and I'll get a set out to you www.gerrysdetectors.com 

Thanks again Doc for protecting our investments.

• Like 3

Hey Doc,

Thanks for sending those two huge cases, I wasn't sure what the hell I ordered when I seen them .... LOL

We have a good stock of them and they fit the GPX 6000 very nicely.  I highly recommend this GPX 6000 cover kit to protect your new Minelab GPX 6000.  

If you haven't found one yet, we have them here - 

https://www.robsdetectors.com/?s=gpx+6000&post_type=product

Wishing you all great success with the new GPX 6000 metal detector.

Rob

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...