Colorado (music Video)

locator

When I listened to the song the first time I really really liked it. (and still like)

But today I saw the official Music Video and now I really like it more, depending to the scene withΒ  detectorist. πŸ‘€ πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

What do you think??

Β 

• Like 2

I like it, ill send to my daughter, and tell her to look for me in the video!😁

• Haha 2

I think the lock down has gone to your head, please use your headphones on your detector and get out more often.

Just kidding, but really didn't like the song that much.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Β  Β My daughter lol'ed "me" in the video!! That's about all you can expect from them, in their teens and twenty's these days, when they are no longer under your roof!!!Β I'll take it!!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha 3

Β  Β Caleb,

Β  Β You will be amazed at what you will either like, or adapt too, if orΒ when you have kids!!Β They change your life!!; mostlyΒ for the good!🀬🀯 πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I believe the song is fantastic. I like the guitar sounds; I'd only replace the synthetic drums with something else, more analog. But that's just me being picky. The clip is gorgeous! Nowadays, so many videos and movies are shot on film, I'm so surprised how today's directors have the patience to shoot on film. It's such old technology. It's like with royalty-free music, there are fragments that you can buy and make fast songs, but there are artists who invest a lot, making music from scratch, picking up every note, every sound. I appreciate them.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 8:37 PM, locator said:

When I listened to the song the first time I really really liked it. (and still like)

But today I saw the official Music Video and now I really like it more, depending to the scene withΒ  detectorist. πŸ‘€ πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

What do you think??

friday night funkin

I can't describe this song....it goes hard, but it's mellow and chill at the same time. Plus the lyrics are poetic as always. Great song guys!!

• Like 1