#100 (llt)

O.K. now it's time to retire and let some of us newbies have a chance at it.

Just kidding of course and wish you all the luck to find another hundred.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've got a few that look like those!  What part of the world are you cleaning up?

• Like 1

That's quite the collection, Nice to see you got a few good spots to hunt. Wish you the best with the next 100. Now get out and go find some more.

• Like 1

Nice collection!

I'm wondering what your ratio is on ..Gold, Silver, junk.. Now days Gold is hard to come by, silver is not as bad but the new age metals are taking over.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I've got a few that look like those!  What part of the world are you cleaning up?

almost all came from parks in steuben county ny .. a couple in allegany county

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Nice collection!

I'm wondering what your ratio is on ..Gold, Silver, junk.. Now days Gold is hard to come by, silver is not as bad but the new age metals are taking over.

4 gold, but the harley stainless ring has a gold eagle .. 39 silvers .. 6 stainless or titanium wedding bands .. the rest copper, aluminum and iron (junkers)...all but three were dug in the dirt, mostly local parks .. in those parks I also dug 14 other gold pieces .. broaches, pendants and cufflinks .. I just started learning water hunting about a month ago and I'm guessing that because the hunters around me run a real high discrimination in the parks .. they probably do the same in the water.

• Like 2

I guess none of the family has access to your collection! Several, or more of those would have never made it there, if my wife and daughter had there way!!💕

And that Evil one in the top left corner, needs a wooden stake driven through the center, or an exersisum! Yikes!😈😬

Great job!! Keep at it!👍👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ScoTTT2 said:

4 gold, but the harley stainless ring has a gold eagle .. 39 silvers .. 6 stainless or titanium wedding bands .. the rest copper, aluminum and iron (junkers)...all but three were dug in the dirt, mostly local parks .. in those parks I also dug 14 other gold pieces .. broaches, pendants and cufflinks .. I just started learning water hunting about a month ago and I'm guessing that because the hunters around me run a real high discrimination in the parks .. they probably do the same in the water.

39 silver is excellent. Really your numbers are not bad at all. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Joe D. said:

I guess none of the family has access to your collection! Several, or more of those would have never made it there, if my wife and daughter had there way!!💕

And that Evil one in the top left corner, needs a wooden stake driven through the center, or an exersisum! Yikes!😈😬

Great job!! Keep at it!👍👍

my wife took the 1930 vintage ring (3rd row from the left, 5 down) and wore it for a week .. the flower is made with diamond chips and it had a bigger diamond in the middle .. she lost that stone along with the prongs that held it in .. then gave it back .. she takes what ever she wants of mine

I was scared when I removed the clod of dirt around the devil ring .. thinking I was also removing the spell that kept it buried and thusly bring bad juju to the town folk .. come to think of it, I found it just before the corona out break

• Oh my! 1