Quick Heat Wave Spanish Trail Hunt :)-d

16 minutes ago, strick said:

Nice work Brian !

strick

Thanks 👍  Hope you've been getting some swing time in 🤔

Great hunting, nice token and coins.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

Brian - Great finds and love the video. I've finally hacked into you car's GPS so expect to see me at some of your other back pocket sites. You heading to the usual Labor Day Spot? If so, we'll see you there.

Tom

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Nice save on the 1/2 dime and token, Short hunts with a big pay off make the rest of the day that much better. Hope the business trip went as well as the hunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom Slick said:

Brian - Great finds and love the video. I've finally hacked into you car's GPS so expect to see me at some of your other back pocket sites. You heading to the usual Labor Day Spot? If so, we'll see you there.

Tom

Hey there Tom Slick :   For a mere $100, I can be persuaded to tell you Brian's seated-coin & button bonanza backpocket site here.   But don't worry:  I've got the extortion racket going both ways:  Because Brian must pay me $200 in order for me to keep Quiet.    Good racket I got going, eh ?  😘

Oh, and If Brian tries to come on here saying that I pronounced the site "worked out" long ago, don't listen to him.   He's having another psychotic delusion.   We try to keep him on his med's but ..... sometimes he slips   👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Nice finds, and video CC,

Great little spot you got there!👍👍

• Like 2

Cal, I enjoyed the video and some really nice finds.  

• Like 1