My Best V Nickel And Descent Ih

Cool site,

I think it will continue to produce for a long time! Glad you caught a little cooler detecting time!!👍👍

• Like 3

Nice coins. I love finding coins from that era. Best designs ever. They may have cherry picked the silver a while ago, but I bet there is still a decent amount left there if you go slow and dig some iffies.

• Like 2

Great stuff kac!

If I get one coin or a button it makes my day. Those two particularly would. 👍 Only have one V nickel, and it was et by the river. Barely recognizable.

• Like 2

Most nickels and flying eagles here are usually toasted, same with the old coppers. Does make your day when you can read a date haha.

RR line went along a pond so if the water level drops a bit I'll hit that, usually do good as not many go sloshing around to find stuff.

• Like 4

Looks like you have a .45-70 bullet, a cufflink or some kinda old button, and a musket ball. 👍

• Like 1

A lot of casings, don't think the tiny one is a musket ball think its a 00 buckshot, there are shotty primers in the area too.

When I crank the sensitivity up on the Tejon I end up picking up the tiny lead pretty well, they sound way better than they look. :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kac said:

When I crank the sensitivity up on the Tejon I end up picking up the tiny lead pretty well,

I would use that setting for a trime, and I find that they are just a little deeper than other coins for some reason.

Good luck on your next hunt.