Garrett 24k Now Available At Some U.S. Dealers

phrunt

I've been following the 24k for a while now, especially since the news broke Garrett was going to be releasing it, the Whites version was far too difficult to get my hands on in NZ and when Garrett announced they were going to make it my hopes were high of being able to source one with them having a worldwide network of distributors.  One is now on it's way to me and I look forward to it a lot.    I think this detector will do very well in my area.

I checked yesterday and there was just a back order system in place at Big Boys Hobbies, today that has changed to "in stock"  So it looks like US dealers have now started to get stock of them so if you're after one you'd want to get in quick contacting your favourite dealer. 

https://bigboyshobbies.net/garrett-goldmaster-24k-metal-detector

I asked them at Big Boys and they only have very limited stock however so if anyone is wanting one they'd be best to get in quick.  It looks like they've been able to release it quicker than expected as I had the impression it was going to be October.

2095096380_Garrett24k.thumb.jpg.e40072f7e4945eef2eb52dcbe7357677.jpg

• Like 6

I can't wait to see what coils will come out for it since  I     have the Gmx.    A viper coil would be nice for the lakes and a 4.5 inch sniper for tight spots and near playground equipment.I put a #9 shot on my  sidewalk which has a lot of Emi around it and I   can get it at around 3 inches.  At 1 inch it hits it very hard.They are both air tests with the 6'' coil.

• Like 3

Glad to hear that you are getting a new toy. Did you ever give your wife back her detector or are you still using it?

I remember that you had bought one for her and then started using it and you never said if she ever got it back. She might just want to try this new detector and leave you out of any fun with it.

Good hunting.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Garrett 24k Now Available At Some U.S. Dealers

She uses detectors once or twice a year under duress 🙂 They're always for me, I just hope if they're simple enough she'll use them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1