Gold Medal For Beach Hunter

Erik,

You really need to stop laughing at this because it is a sensitive subject.

One minute a guy can be a guy, and the next minute he can be a she.

The same with girls today, boys tomorrow. That is what people are taught now, and I am glad that I had real parents that taught me that there are only males and females. When in doubt just remember that when it hangs your a male, and when you can't see it your a girl.

• Haha 5

Good on ya, Erik. 👍 Took a look at the school, they are small so finding the owner was probable. Not all attempts to reunite the owner with a sentimental object/relic are successful, and thanks for representing us in this manner.

• Like 4

Erik, I would be careful if she rolls up on you with the cricket paddle, You just might get a strange thank you. Remember no pain no gain!!!!! HaHaHa

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Looks like a challenge coin, probably given out to the whole team. Cool find. Is it zinc base metal?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, kac said:

Cool find. Is it zinc base metal?

Not sure what it is.. it's not very heavy.. how can you work out what base metals are in it?  

I've just weighted and measured it before sending it back.. weight: 21.47 grams.. diameter: 4.7 cm.. thickness: 0.5 cm..  

IMG_20210825_093932.jpg

• Like 3

Great job Erik, on the find, and the return!👍👍

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Erik Oostra said:

I've just weighted and measured it before sending it back..

We are all waiting to find out if it was a girl or a guy that picked it up, my money is on a guy.

Congrats on the return, and may good fortune guide your detector on something great.

• Like 2