Nokta Invenio Pro Video

A friend invested in a Nokta Invenio Pro a few months ago, I refuse to add that Makro bit on the end, it's a mouthful 🙂

He uploaded a video today showing it's use, I hadn't really seen much on it prior to this, he's always said it's pretty cool and now I see why.

It shows perhaps where technology is heading, maybe one day we'll be laughing at Target ID's thinking they're old school and have a detector with an image of the target on the screen and this detector seems a first step towards that.

It's really worth the watch as it's quite interesting, I personally think it's got a long way to go before I'd be interested in one especially for the price of the thing but it's a great start and shows Nokta is starting to really take shape as a leading detector company and likely to leave some others in the dust in the near future.  If they continue developing this technology we have a pretty exciting future for detectors.

For me if they could incorporate this into the detector not needing the computer/screen unit and making it handle smaller targets like coins and rings better it'd be pretty cool. 

Perhaps VLF's haven't been taken to the limits yet, manufacturers just need to think outside of the box.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you could read the date then you determine if you want to dig it are not.

The next guy comes along a hundred years from then and he reads the date then it could be worth digging up.

I don’t know but it’s something to think about.

Chuck 

• Haha 3

On 8/24/2021 at 5:53 AM, phrunt said:

For me if they could incorporate this into the detector not needing the computer/screen unit and making it handle smaller targets like coins and rings better it'd be pretty cool. 

Perhaps VLF's haven't been taken to the limits yet, manufacturers just need to think outside of the box.

I agree 100%. If they could cram this into a CTX sized machine or less, I’d find a way to own one. Even if they could make it work with a phone app. Air Metal Detectors hopes to go there in the future, so NM certainly could. 

For a while NM had plans to sell the IPTU tracker separately for use with other machines. They seemed to have backtracked on further support for this, at least for now. I like the idea. For now it remains more of a utility for commercial and archeological purposes. Out of the reach of a lot of treasure hunters. 

update 9-8-21: In an interview with an Italian podcaster Dilek confirmed the company is looking at ways to make the platform accessible/affordable to hobbyists.  

• Like 1