In Search Of A Used 14x9 Nuggetfinder Evo Coil

Hey guys and gals,

I am in search of the 14x9 Evo coil, am also open to the 12 Evolution, and 15 inch Evo if no 14x9 are available ..if anyone has one that's used but  in very good condition let me know. 

• HotSauce changed the title to In Search Of A Used 14x9 Nuggetfinder Evo Coil

Man I thought I had you covered.  My used coil is a CoilTek 14x9" ELITE series MONO and a used NF 17x13" EVO MONO, but not the exact one you wanted.  if you don't mind digging a little deeper for bigger gold, the 17x13" will do, but if you are in really rough terrain I too feel the 14" is better.  Let me know if you decide to adjust your mind a little.

• Like 2

• Similar Content

• By 1515Art
      This is for a group club coin/treasure hunt approximately 4 to 6 grams
    • By Dan(NM)
      All I want is the main housing unit, I do not want the rods, coil, battery, etc. Please contact me with a price, thanks.
    • By bigtim1973
      Looking for 8x9 Tesoro coil cover. Can PayPal. Thanks
    • By Compass
      I have a friend who is currently using my loaner Dual Field. He likes it and wants his own. Looking for a clean, low mileage, salt water friendly coil DF. I know that some of those coils have had small leaks making them useless in the salt water and not interested in those. Thanks!
    • By midalake
      Looking for Stock 11" Equinox Coils with broken ears. 
      Thanks Dave

• By bklein
      I’d like to get a damaged CTX coil to try and connect the pcb to a homemade Bigfoot coil. Just succeeding with a Bigfoot coil is hard, digging into a bad coil and making connections to the pcb even harder. So looking for something almost free but I pay shipping. Pcb has to be good so must have been good before you ran your truck over it….