How Many On This Forum Have A Garrett 24k, Or Are Getting One In The Future?

I've had a Whites 24k since it's release. Can confirm it is a great detector. Have all the coils made for it. The 6" concentric is a small gold killer. It's my go to coil. Hoping Garrett makes a GMX waterproof version sooner than later.

• Like 5

I hope Garrett sell a ton of them because giving the 24 k a second life was a brilliant move by them  considering the African market alone.I think Steve was the first one to find a  nugget  with the Garrett 24k so  congrats to him too.Garrett also made a smart move by also using  Steve to help  introduce this born again machine since many people trust  him.  I  also   think that the snake coil will be  as hot  as the the 6.5'' concentric coil if not more.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Mines in NZ now, just waiting for the courier to knock at my door, only problem is it's Friday so if it doesn't arrive today I'm going to be waiting until Monday 😞 That's a painful wait!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Mines in NZ now, just waiting for the courier to knock at my door, only problem is it's Friday so if it doesn't arrive today I'm going to be waiting until Monday 😞 That's a painful wait!

You are probably the first one in NZ to get one and will probably be the first one in NZ to find  a nugget  with the  new Garrett.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dances With Doves said:

You are probably the first one in NZ to get one and will probably be the first one in NZ to find  a nugget  with the  new Garrett.

I would say that would be a yes, and a yes 🙂

• Like 3

The 6" coil is on it's way to me now from Australia so I should have it in under a week.  I ordered a skid plate for it too, along with a skid plate for the 10x6" coil as I believe the detector package doesn't come with one in the box, hopefully the Whites skid plate fits the Garrett coil?

Simon, as you know the 24k fitted with the 6" concentric is my favorite "go-to" gold getter. But, now that there will be a wider range of coils for it, we look forward to your detailed and insightful reviews. HH Jim

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1