Tarsacci Hunting A Delaware Beach

Dancer

Well my first hunt I stayed up on the dry.  Terrible, recently replenished.    Check trouble finding coil.    Next day ,went to wet sand to breaking surf.    My previous settings for mild soil wasn't working like I'm used to.  Got things quieted down some but getting noise when slapped by waves.    Made a few adjustments and that baby became quiet as can be.    The only area that started producing was on the surf line.    Now I'm finding deep quarter's, and nickels, dimes.     Strangely the pennies wernt much deep and seemed to be recent drops.   So, production started picking up and today  a two Silver Ring day.  Pictured are the settings that I found to be the best for now.   Second picture today's finds.     The deepest targets started by the faintest of  tone (signal) even this deep the Tar was giving me the plus numbers as best expected  tho of cause not locking down until a couple scoops.   By biggest problem is my scoop isn't big enough.      I  am completely confident in this machine and having a lot of fun. Got two more hunts down here.

IMG_20210826_130151.jpg

IMG_20210826_094839.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Nice finds, about what I got on a replenished beach. The surf line is good, also try hunting along the line where the water would have been waist deep or so at high tide if the beach is wide enough.

The towel line will also produce a lot of stuff.

• Like 1

Final beach Delaware hunt this morning.    The Tarsacci remained quiet hunting on wet salt sand and the surf.   Big stainless ring, A Silver ring and necklace, some change.   All the junk hoop rings came in the minus 27 area. Much like foil.   So for the week 3 Silver rings a necklace and ear ring.    Some change.  Didn't see anyone hunting a pulse induction every one else with VLF machines stayed on the dry.

IMG_20210828_090858.jpg

• Like 3