New Garrett Ad For Goldmaster 24k

I just found a new Garrett add for the Goldmaster 24k on YouTube and wanted to share it with all of you.  I did not find it listed here on the forum and if I missed it and this is a  repost, I apologize.   The ad is 1.05 minutes long and labeled "NEW Garrett Gold Detector" and the link is 

Very "spiffy" ad and my "hats off" congratulations to Steve H. for his participation and the successful gold hunt.  I sincerely hope that this ad brings in lots of business for Garrett.  It is interesting to note that they give a very strong "hat tip" to Whites Electronics.

Steve H.:  If I posted this in the wrong location, please feel free to change its location as necessary.

• Like 8

It's good they put this video on Youtube, the other instructional videos featuring Steve are on Vimeo and even by searching Vimeo with "Garrett 24k" for the search string I can't find them, only by using the direct link can I watch them.  They should put the others up on Youtube too so people can find and see them, they're good videos too.   Tboykin has a good introductional video for the earlier 24k.

They've been making good 24k videos that are to the point and not made to be like some Hollywood trailer to a movie.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

They've been making good 24k videos that are to the point and not made to be like some Hollywood trailer to a movie.

I've noticed that you have added the 24k at the bottom of your equipment list. How long will it take to get it down there?

11 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

I've noticed that you have added the 24k at the bottom of your equipment list. How long will it take to get it down there?

Monday! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That is great news, when did you order it.

I hope you enjoy it and find some good gold with it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

That is great news, when did you order it.

I hope you enjoy it and find some good gold with it.

It was shipped on the 23rd from USA and would have been here today if I wasn't unlucky, it arrived down this way a few hours too late for the Friday courier run so I have had to wait until Monday, I hate weekends 🙂

• Like 1

That didn't take to long at all to get to you this fast. Hope to hear a report from you by next Friday.

Good luck and happy hunting.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to New Garrett Ad For Goldmaster 24k