New! Accessory Packages

I like the look of the shovel, I seem destructive on detecting shovels, never had one not break or bend on me. I have no idea why as I'm in soft soil but have to dig deep and they eventually bend or break levering the soil out,  I wonder how the Nokta would hold up.... 

Handy it's got a bottle opener, never know when you'd need a beer to celebrate a good find. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

I like the look of the shovel, I seem destructive on detecting shovels, never had one not break or bend on me. I have no idea why as I'm in soft soil but have to dig deep and they eventually bend or break levering the soil out,  I wonder how the Nokta would hold up.... 

Handy it's got a bottle opener, never know when you'd need a beer to celebrate a good find. 🙂

Are Lesche or Predator shovels available to NZ? Doubt you'd be able to break a Samson or a Barracuda. I use mine to cut/break roots sometimes, and dig in packed gravel. Those kits look great. If they're using 2mm stainless it should be pretty tough.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Are Lesche or Predator shovels available to NZ? Doubt you'd be able to break a Samson or a Barracuda. I use mine to cut/break roots sometimes, and dig in packed gravel. Those kits look great. If they're using 2mm stainless it should be pretty tough.

Yup - he broke a Samson.  I’ll let phrunt tell you about it…

That Nokta collapsible shovel doesn't stand a chance of surviving phrunt abuse.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

It was probably only my second week using it too!

• Oh my! 1

Love the way the shovel looks but worried about the design. That black plastic grommet will be taking all the abuse from digging/prying between that sliding tube construction. I could see me breaking that piece and deforming the hollow tube deign trying to pry out a big rock. Been waiting on some long term usage reviews. So far only the usual Youtube commercials with unboxing with a couple of holes dug.

I’d be interested in some of those products if they were in black. There was a time where I was into camo, but grew tired of it. It’s also looked upon unfavorably among many detectorists, being associated with stealth hunting and night hawking. This is particularly true in the UK. It couldn’t hurt to have some color options anyway.

• The title was changed to New! Accessory Packages