A Little Deeper, A Little Bigger, My Gpx-6000 Nugget

Hey Gerry,

Great looking piece of gold and congrats on your first of many nuggets at depth to be found with the new Minelab GPX 6000.  I wish I had more free time to visit other State's goldfields, hopefully some day when I retire.  Speaking of retirements, what is the secret, "sell more detectors?"  :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing,

Rob

• Like 3

Awesome piece of gold and rock! I watched your video of the dig on Facebook...you actually did great holding phone while digging!👍😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

Speaking of retirements, what is the secret, "sell more detectors?"  :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing,

Rob

That's what Minelab wants us to do.  We talk them up, show them off,  post pics and videos so we can make a few bucks, but in reality they are the ones raking in for retirement.  Oh well, at least we make some money at what we love.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IdahoPeg said:

I watched your video of the dig on Facebook...you actually did great holding phone while digging!👍😊

How do I post that video on here as I tried a few times?

It's best to upload it to YouTube and just paste the link to it on here and it will embed itself, I'd like to see the video Gerry.

That's a nice nugget.

Doing a job that's also your hobby and passion is almost as good as being retired and in some ways better as you have access to all of the latest gear!

• Like 5

Retired???? ..... nah nah that`s enough of that chatter, take the T out and add F. ReFired is for us Fired up gold folks/freaks.... 

WTG Gerry.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1