Prospector Killed By Plumas Mammoth Grizzly! Viewer Discretion Advised.

Sounds reasonable to me!! Nice gold and relics! Let us know when you find the Grizz bones! I know a guy....😁👍👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Incredible! Nice poke, too.

• Thanks 1

Klunker, your story reminds me of an excerpt from a letter penned by a Fortyniner named John Paul Dart, written on Dec. 26th 1850 from Chinese Camp. "The miners generally are amusing themselves killing deer and grizzleys. One miner got hold of an old grizzly the other day, and vice versa. The bear tore him up pretty bad, and left him..." Oh, the stories some of the stuff we find could tell...

• Like 4

Now cast some gold bullets , what silver for vampires & gold for mammoth grizzlys 😉

I would like to come and play with , aaa fury friends & gold .

• Like 1

The next was another bloodstain that matched that which was found on the musket ball, identified as being from a Plumas Mammoth Grizzly. The third discovery (and this is where it gets scary) were bite marks which by careful measurement proved to be that of a grizzly over 11 feet tall and weighing nearly a ton! 

Klunker are you trying to keep everyone away from your spot. Like your little bottle reminds of the BEX bottle us old timers used here in Aust. as they made the specks look a lot bigger.😃 

• Like 1