Deeper Gold With The 6000

Bishop

Love it when there is multiple bits of gold in one hole.  Nice post, thanks.

• Like 1

Nice hunt for a hard days work to get the gold.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

thank you.
here is a pretty picture of some colorful bedrock, with 2, 1 grain bits found with the monster.
i know most on here don't mess with the small stuff. but i don't mind picking up 4 or 5 dollar bits, especially if i don't have to dig.
mini sun bakers.
these were also tip off bits that told me there was detectable gold in this wash.

20201212_085059.jpg

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Bishop said:

thank you.
here is a pretty picture of some colorful bedrock, with 2, 1 grain bits found with the monster.
i know most on here don't mess with the small stuff. but i don't mind picking up 4 or 5 dollar bits, especially if i don't have to dig.
mini sun bakers.
these were also tip off bits that told me there was detectable gold in this wash.

You was too quick, don't every thing grows faster in the sun.😀

Hey Bishop,

Congrats on the Arizona gold.  I used to love chasing that bedrock and digging the small and large gold nuggets from it.  The GPX 6000 is a great metal detector and you can get even more depth with the new 17" coil that is now out.  However, chasing exposed bedrock, I would stick with the stock 11" and cover the bedrock real well, but if you find some decent gold in a wash that has some depth, consider the larger coil at some point.  

Wishing you much more success!

Rob (Arizona)