Let’s Start A Rumor

Over on the Tarsacci forum a lot of us have been expressing the need for a smaller coil.

Some say they want a round coil of different sizes from 4” to 7” but I’m the one who’s throwing a pipe in the spokes. I’m wanting a elliptical coil say around a 10 X 5” that I think gives you more ground coverage on each swing.

We’ve been told that the powers that be is thinking about coming out with one. That’s the rumor and right now that’s all it is .

I just think any detector can’t show it’s full potential if held back because of lack of coils.

Chuck 

• Like 2

Hey  Chuck,

Its no rumor that Dimitar plans on doing a small coil as he had assured me that he be making one. When? That’s the question and his reasoning I’ve already explained…..https://forums.tarsaccisales.com/forum/1/who-wants-small-6-tarsacci-coil-and-why

HH! Aaron

Aaron  

What you and Big D. have to understand I’m 80 years old and already on borrowed time. So please hurry every chance you get. 
 So far I’ve been spitting in one hand and wishing in the other. The end result is the wishing hand is still empty and the other is running over with spit . Like I told you on the Tarsacci forum put my name down for the first one that comes out the door. Oh don’t forget the lower shaft I want to.

As always the best to you!

Chuck 

• Haha 1

Chuck,

You are a "pit bull" with a one track mind! Keep shaking that tree, and maybe you can be the beta tester for the first one to fall out of the branches!! 

Also, did you get your rabies and distemper shots this year?? Just checking!!🤣👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ok Chuck, here is my serious response!!

Hard to compare apples to apples on this! As MineLab is so much larger, with very deep pockets! But we saw what happened with demands for more coils that were unanswered for what I think, was too long! They were probably unaffected, but we have long memories about consumer requests, and complaints! And they eventually aquesed, a little!!

Again, being sort of a "boutique" detector maker has it's financial limations! But I think Tarsacci is very aware of their market, and ability, or lack of it, to bring customers what they want! No company can build requested items on charity, and prosper, so I'm guessing certain financial milestones needed to be accomplished, to be able to create more variety for the end user! How fast that happens is anyone's guess!!

In the meantime, wait till at least to your 90's, to stop asking for a new coil!!🍀😁👍👍

• Like 1

We all have our selfish desires we would like to have.  Mine of course is for water hunting. I cried for years about issues with the Xcal.  Like warranty, knobs, shaft, wires … and on and on.  Yes I’m sure there are financial milestones.  It won’t happen over night or at all.  He may well have improvements in the machine first.  He’s sure listening and we keep seeing improvements.  Which is an advantage IMO to a smaller company…. what improvements have ML made to the Nox to their issues?  I’m good with improvements right now over coils

• Like 3

There are countless targets in reach of the Tarsacci coils that are available right now,  With the limited time thats left to any of us why waste time lamenting about whats to come and  get in there and start digging with what we got.    All this fussing about not using a machine unless it's with a certain coil is beyond me.   If I come across a place that really needs a certain coil I'll take a machine I have thats has one.     And Im not alone on this.   Everyone doe's.   I have 4 machines, but when it comes to wet salt or wading, It comes down to the Tar and My trusty Pulse induction.     No matter what coil you got, you gotta put that coil over the target.    Lets compare the 12" with the standard coil, not against something that dosen"t exsist.

• Like 1

Dancer  

I can assure you that my detecting hasn’t stopped because I don’t have a small coil for my Tarsacci and it never will. I have other detectors have a small coil and other size coils if the need be .

I would just like to have one because for me I would be using my Tarsacci more than I do. I’ve had lots of luck detecting over the years with a small but I don’t think the world will stop turning if I never get one  

I have a ORX with both Hf coils the Equinox 800 with the stock coil plus the 6” round DD and if all else fails I’ve got the Simplex with the stock coil plus the elliptical. If they go belly up I still have my Eagle 2 that still works great.

I bought the Tarsacci because I like the looks of it and I’ll continue using it where need fits me and I’ll continue to ask for a small coil.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Ridge,   that you have a great amount of knowledge on the Tarsacci cannot be challenged.    And the questions you ask, well many of us have learned from the answers.     I think you live around some hot ground maybe you can relate a thing or two on how the Tar handles in your area.  Your settings, what finds you come across, etc.  You have a way of writing so that it's understandable.       Unlike myself.