All New Forum Thanks Steve

Ridge Runner

Hope all made the trip from the old to the new forum. I like when Rob made the change and this looks the same. This is such a great forum and now it's made a big step forward.

For info on new detectors you will find it here. The main reason nobody is making a push to sell their product ( detector ). So here it's not one sided picture you get..

I like all the other forums but I find myself spending more time here.

Thanks Steve for the new look.

Chuck

• Like 3

Thanks Chuck. I started this forum expressly because I personally kept getting frustrated on other forums. Many forums will not allow links to other forums. Not only does that bug me but I find it insulting. Like we do not know other forums exist, or must only visit one. If you find out about the other guy you will leave my forum, oh my oh my! How about just have a good forum and not worry about it?

And the stuff about upsetting advertisers or mentioning brands in the wrong forum or wrong place. Very annoying.

If it is interesting and people might find it informative I want people to link to it and I want people to post about it. It is all about sharing good information no matter where it is or what it is. Anything that restricts that is not good. All I ask is people be polite. I am just old fashioned that way.

Look at it as being selfish. There is only one of me and I can only find so much. If I can enlist the aid of everyone in finding good stuff and pointing it out to me via the forum, everyone benefits, me included. Go forth, find cool stuff anywhere and please - link to it!

Thanks again, it is all the good members like you and others that make this fun and rewarding for me.

• Like 5