Aqua Limited In India?

• 3 weeks later...

It is such a silence again for a long time now and nothing from Fisher and AQ. What a shame, decided to buy a TDI beachhunter but it is too late now cause you can't find any, it is gone as well. No good waterproof deep PI right now. I have to stick to my old trusty sea hunter awhile now.

I've not completely given up hope on First Texas, though I have mentally put this into the "next year" category. I'm fortunate to have many detecting interests, and other detectors, to keep me plenty busy. And frankly I'm well past the "waiting for new detectors" stage of my life. I'm amazed at the power I have now, compared to my first White's Coinmaster 4 in 1974. An old TR, no ground balance, no discrimination. By comparison we have vastly more detecting power at our fingertips, and frankly, we have hit a bit of a wall in performance. It's not like the Impulse will radically change anything. As far as I'm concerned it's just a finely tuned TDI in a better package. So while I'll be very pleased if First Texas finally gets it out the door made right, it's not like it's some long awaited Holy Grail of detecting. I'm talking full PI depth with true discrimination. That machine has yet to be made.

So sit back, relax, and wait a while. After all this time and wait, First Texas may as well take all the extra time needed to get the machine completely right. They really can't afford, after all this, to release a detector that is not problem free. I was happy with how my Impulse performed for me on my locations, and simply want the detector to be made more reliable, and in a proper physical package. Despite what in my view has been a very botched process, I still wish First Texas success in getting this and other new detector models to market. No more ancient models with new coats of paint, please.

• Like 5

On 9/30/2021 at 11:28 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

TDI in a better package

TDI on steroids I would say.... . Just had a major change in my life, Soon the Limited will be back in the water again, can't wait.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1

7 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

TDI on steroids I would say.... . Just had a major change in my life, Soon the Limited will be back in the water again, can't wait.

Wishing you and your family strength at this time and look forward to you getting back to your old self again. 

• Like 3

On 9/5/2021 at 5:10 AM, Badger-NH said:

If that's India, why isn't he speaking English?  Traditional languages are generally not used much there. India is said to be the second largest English speaking country.

Over the past 21 years I've worked with slews of Indian people, and when they get together they are typically speaking their native tongue, which really depends upon which part of India they're from.  Due to their former British rule they are taught English in school, so yeah I'm surprised he'd make the YouTube video in his native language versus English as it would certainly reach a lot more people.