Nokta/Makro Lightning?

7 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

One dealing with this new detector will be holding the power that man has yet to be known until now. 
 When one extends their hand out and warp their fingers around the handle of this detector called the Lightning will feel the power surge up their arm like no other before it .

You try to guess what the Lightning will have to offer each of you but until you release mind and let it wonder beyond your normal existence you can’t visualize the power the Lightning has to offer you.

The Lightning is like no other before it because if it was it wouldn’t be no more than another detector.

So dream now and wonder if you may but you will be seeing your dreams come true in a very short time.

Chuck 

I can see the vision now. Upon finding your target on the beach with your lightning fast tasmanian devil swing , you suddenly stop. You active the lightning pinpoint feature , where an electrical bolt of light locks on 3' deep.

Then you activate your lightning sand pump feature ( pat.pending). A 1.5" cover on the bottom of the coil slides open , activating the suction pump that draws sand up through the center of the shaft and is exhausted out a hole just below the elbow.

Watch through the qled vdi full color screen as your gold ring is being sucked up through the lightning sand pump , which automatically stops when your target reaches the coil. Yes ! It's true , no scoop needed , no more digging ! Use your optional lightning L-shape exhaust attachment to automatically fill your holes as you suck your targets up !!! Yes !...your dream has come true....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

King-Of-Bling

I have yet to step into another time until now by reading the post the King has just made.

Chase  

Sorry to take so long to respond to your question about my Tarsacci. This has never happened to me before. I reach out for my Tarsacci handle in the dark and something happen I couldn’t see in the light. Believe this if you may when I extended my hand out  it was sparks flying between my hand and my Tarsacci .

I wish to thank you because if you haven’t ask the question I’d never known the power within.

Chuck 

14B8E7EC-7301-4D05-9EA0-C639EF15B691.jpeg

• Haha 1

Chase 

To see what you ask go back and view my original statement on the Lightning and you can view it.

That Lightning bolt of the Lightning is more direct as it goes deep in the ground looking for any treasure you hunting that day.

The Lightning detector is so powerful be sure that a friend stay at a distance if he has any change in his pocket.

I just can’t bring myself to say more but it’s not a petty picture of what could happen.

For all’s benefit I’ll post a picture again of the power of the Lightning Detector..

You may want to shield your eyes. The blindness is only temporary when you first turn it on.

Chuck 

74D709E9-A4B6-443F-B539-F6664658A6F8.jpeg

• Haha 1

Dilek  

I know you have to be out there reading all of what I’ve had to say about the New Lightning Detector from Nokta Makro. I’m almost pass the point of reality and I wish you would step in to clarify all that I’ve have said. Just maybe you could even add a hint of more to come in the Lightning.

Chuck 

'Lightning' isn't a bad name, and 'Thunder' might be fitting for a coil, or perhaps 'Flash' or 'Streak'.  I just home they don't forget to include a 'Bolt' in the box to mount the coil.  That could create some 'Rumbling' if they fall short of what is expected.

Seriously, I look forward to more competition in the upper-end of the market of SMF's, and perhaps down-the-road they might offer a mid-priced version to compete with that segment of the market.  Also realize that not everyone wants or needs a waterproof detector and a good land-based unit would appeal to many, and could be produced for less $$$.

Monte

• Like 3

I'll have what he's having!! (Chuck)!!🤣

Sorry Chuck, I just got some "likes" in my holder again, and can't use them all up on the first goaround today!! So here are some substitutes!😂👍👍👍👍

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2021 at 4:14 PM, ☠ Cipher said:

That being said, it’s the first I’ve ever heard of the FBS patent having run out (though I did hear BBS is up for grabs), and the first I’ve heard of the SMF aspect of Apex being a spin-off of FBS. Interested to learn more about it though. It FBS is up for grabs maybe Spectra V3 is too. I don’t know how long patents cover these companies.

FBS is the same as BBS. V3 MF was never patented. I doubt Apex used BBS tech.

The rumor is*, NM named it the Lightning because, instead of a vibrate option, it has a conductive handle that delivers an electric shock when you go over a good target. Especially noticeable when hunting in salt water.

*Because I'm starting the rumor.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5