Nokta/Makro Lightning?

Guy’s I’m hopeful that someone on here would be the winner and a person that’s very knowledgeable with the ability to convey the workings of this detector.

I can assure you that I don’t fit that bill .

The Best To Whoever You Are!

Chuck 

• Like 1

I forget what name(s) I even picked. I want to say “Multiplex” haha.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2021 at 3:02 PM, Chase Goldman said:

One drawback to going to BT is that it breaks their current integrated wireless pinpointer compatibility scheme which presently relies on their proprietary 2.4 GHz protocol.  This obsoletes the ability to bring my existing wireless Nokta pinpointer forward from my Simplex.  That is a downer if there is no solution to bring that feature to their new detector other than having to buy their forthcoming (?) BT wireless pinpointer.  Hope that gets appropriately addressed.

I'm hoping they do a BT wireless pinointer that integrates the inline audio from their new SMF. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

I'm hoping they do a BT wireless pinointer that integrates the inline audio from their new SMF. 

I do too, but its another thing to buy when I already invested in their current wireless pulse dive pinpointer to go along with the Simplex...so now that's likely incompatible.  Ideally it would be nice if they supported both their custom legacy wireless system and BT as ML did on the Equinox.

• Like 2

Well they were advertising on their site a new pinpointer is coming, I wonder why that would be..... Bluetooth perhaps 🙂

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

Well they were advertising on their site a new pinpointer is coming, I wonder why that would be..... Bluetooth perhaps 🙂

Kind of what I'm thinking, else why would they need another one 🤔

• Like 1

My guess for a name came from seeing the name Eclipse mentioned above.  I think a good name would be Dark Side Of The Moon!   Any Pink Floyd fans out there?😁   Then, when we buy one, we can say we’ve gone over to the dark side! 

7 minutes ago, NCtoad said:

My guess for a name came from seeing the name Eclipse mentioned above.  I think a good name would be Dark Side Of The Moon!   Any Pink Floyd fans out there?😁   Then, when we buy one, we can say we’ve gone over to the dark side! 

As long as it doesn't turn out to be Another brick in the wall.

• Haha 1