Nokta/Makro Lightning?

Chuck,

We are gonna get you a special 80 and over worldwide travel visa, so that you can have exclusive viewing rights to new detector, and coil releases!!🌍😂👍👍

• Thanks 1

Well I’m went to their site and I did find one new detector called the Gold Finder 2000 . NM has it marked as new but don’t show any info on it are price .

Chuck 

PS I did find it’s operating at 61 KHz but that’s all

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Well I’m went to their site and I did find one new detector called the Gold Finder 2000 . NM has it marked as new but don’t show any info on it are price .

Chuck 

PS I did find it’s operating at 61 KHz but that’s all

https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/gold-finder-2000/

MSRP $849

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's been out for a long time Chuck, It's a bit of a copy of a Gold Monster 🙂  well if it popped up on Aliexpress made by the Chinese that's what people would call it.  Looks great build quality though.

I was disappointed in Nokta when they hyped up it's performance so I had no interest in getting one.  This is off their website section for it.

1610727687_Noktalies.png.8235c145e4d3924d64fefe85ec6f028e.png

I wish manufacturers would not do this sort of marketing. 

So now when they say the Lightning is better than the competition, will I believe them?

• Like 4

Our cup running over with VLF gold detectors .

When one says their detector is better than the next guys I say talk is cheap . 

I don’t care if it’s called Lightning are any other name they wish but it’s a long time coming. I know it’s important to get it right the first time but time is running out.

I still wish Nokta Makro the best on the multi frequency detector but I do hope to see it this year .

It would be great if they had a great PI detector going to hit the market soon.

Chuck 

1 minute ago, Ridge Runner said:

Our cup running over with VLF gold detectors .

When one says their detector is better than the next guys I say talk is cheap . 

I don’t care if it’s called Lightning are any other name they wish but it’s a long time coming. I know it’s important to get it right the first time but time is running out.

I still wish Nokta Makro the best on the multi frequency detector but I do hope to see it this year .

It would be great if they had a great PI detector going to hit the market soon.

Chuck 

You are freaking out my friend ! I think I saw Dileks spiel on treasure talk back in July. I was under the false hope from the March interview that it was about ready. Expecting to see it in July. Wrong again KOB. So , then they say the next show is in October. And for what ? For her to give us some lame excuses why it's not here again. I sure hope not , as I TRY to remain positive. But after awile...NOBODY likes to be jerked around. As for the PI , my guess is that it's 2-3 years off. Knowing now the jerk game.....

King-Of-Bling

I just think Nokta Makro is a great company and have made a number of great detectors in a short time. I was and still am looking forward to seeing this multi frequency detector .If it ever is I plan on swinging it for myself. I have the other that they wanting to out do and I’ll see for myself if they made it.

If it looks as if it may be another year they may want to change the name from Lightning to Fusion. I just hope they don’t have a meltdown.

Dilek we do miss your visits that you made often at times in the past . You will find the door is always open and the welcome mat is out too.

Chuck 

• Like 1

The page linked to in my original post went dead, so I guess that shows how accurate it was. Somebody must have called them on it.

I’m sure not above speculating on stuff, and do so myself. But I always let people know it’s just that - speculation. It’s another thing to just make stuff up to attract links. Some of this did smell like click bait to me, but it also seemed at least some of it might have been possible, so I linked to it on that basis… with a warning. Seems now it may have been entirely fabricated out of thin air.

• Like 2

I was kinda hoping it wasn't lightning as I didn't like that name 🙂  My brain kept associating it with a product that lasts for a few seconds and appears to make a big impact then instantly gone.

Thanks for popping in, I will be watching on Facebook.

• Like 1