Nokta/Makro Lightning?

Chuck,

We are gonna get you a special 80 and over worldwide travel visa, so that you can have exclusive viewing rights to new detector, and coil releases!!🌍😂👍👍

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Well I’m went to their site and I did find one new detector called the Gold Finder 2000 . NM has it marked as new but don’t show any info on it are price .

Chuck 

PS I did find it’s operating at 61 KHz but that’s all

https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/gold-finder-2000/

MSRP $849

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's been out for a long time Chuck, It's a bit of a copy of a Gold Monster 🙂  well if it popped up on Aliexpress made by the Chinese that's what people would call it.  Looks great build quality though.

I was disappointed in Nokta when they hyped up it's performance so I had no interest in getting one.  This is off their website section for it.

1610727687_Noktalies.png.8235c145e4d3924d64fefe85ec6f028e.png

I wish manufacturers would not do this sort of marketing. 

So now when they say the Lightning is better than the competition, will I believe them?

• Like 4

Our cup running over with VLF gold detectors .

When one says their detector is better than the next guys I say talk is cheap . 

I don’t care if it’s called Lightning are any other name they wish but it’s a long time coming. I know it’s important to get it right the first time but time is running out.

I still wish Nokta Makro the best on the multi frequency detector but I do hope to see it this year .

It would be great if they had a great PI detector going to hit the market soon.

Chuck 

1 minute ago, Ridge Runner said:

Our cup running over with VLF gold detectors .

When one says their detector is better than the next guys I say talk is cheap . 

I don’t care if it’s called Lightning are any other name they wish but it’s a long time coming. I know it’s important to get it right the first time but time is running out.

I still wish Nokta Makro the best on the multi frequency detector but I do hope to see it this year .

It would be great if they had a great PI detector going to hit the market soon.

Chuck 

You are freaking out my friend ! I think I saw Dileks spiel on treasure talk back in July. I was under the false hope from the March interview that it was about ready. Expecting to see it in July. Wrong again KOB. So , then they say the next show is in October. And for what ? For her to give us some lame excuses why it's not here again. I sure hope not , as I TRY to remain positive. But after awile...NOBODY likes to be jerked around. As for the PI , my guess is that it's 2-3 years off. Knowing now the jerk game.....

King-Of-Bling

I just think Nokta Makro is a great company and have made a number of great detectors in a short time. I was and still am looking forward to seeing this multi frequency detector .If it ever is I plan on swinging it for myself. I have the other that they wanting to out do and I’ll see for myself if they made it.

If it looks as if it may be another year they may want to change the name from Lightning to Fusion. I just hope they don’t have a meltdown.

Dilek we do miss your visits that you made often at times in the past . You will find the door is always open and the welcome mat is out too.

Chuck 

The page linked to in my original post went dead, so I guess that shows how accurate it was. Somebody must have called them on it.

I’m sure not above speculating on stuff, and do so myself. But I always let people know it’s just that - speculation. It’s another thing to just make stuff up to attract links. Some of this did smell like click bait to me, but it also seemed at least some of it might have been possible, so I linked to it on that basis… with a warning. Seems now it may have been entirely fabricated out of thin air.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Ridge Runner
      I just got back a email from Dilek and she said she didn’t know where they got Lightning from but that’s not it .
       The winners names will be announced on launch. I guess she’s meaning launch date but didn’t say when that was.
       Dang that’s telling me if I want it I’ll have to put money down to get it.Haha on me .
       Chuck 
    • By Equinox DetExpert
      SeeHello all. Whom is ready for the Nokta Makro Simultaneous Multi frequency metal detector? I am. Why you ask? Well shortly after emerging on the scene Nokta and Makro metal detectors slowly got good. Which the story goes they're brothers whom owned the companies Nokta and one Makro different entities. With that said one brother finally asked the other brother to help him on a project because he likes some of his ideas and a vice versa and when they did this is when they finally shortly after merge together and became one before that they were completely competitive in this win against each other they took that same competitive and brought it into the game of metal detecting as a whole as in like the whole world they go against that they know they need to raise the bar they know they need to be competitive and not be like certain companies that just like the desire to create better products and compete with other companies and they'll learn that that's why they go out of business eventually I'm not going to buy and waste my time on a product even if it's made in America or not made in America that doesn't work versus one that does work and is tried and true. For example Nokta Makro since the came on the scene look at the Simplex. It's tried and true and this metal detector is built like a sh#t brick house. The control housing doesn't leak, the speakers don't and also have great audio if you like Donald duck in your ear. The New Nokta Makro Simultaneous multi frequency detector is going to have the exact same control housing as the simplex which in my opinion is probably the best housing of between the minelab Equinox and anything below or some even above that price range. They haven't announced the name and also are going to pick someone's name in the competition that they had going on for the simultaneous multi-frequency machine with that said I think they should name it the simplex + Plus simultaneous multi. That be cool. And already established great detector with the platform of the simplex but in a better version was to lose and also I know it won't be in just detector but simultaneous multi-frequency is going to be some of the standard not always and selectable single I think will be the standard both in the same package but think about simultaneous multi-selectable where you can select two to six frequencies that you want to utilize between 1.5 kg and 100 kg wouldn't that be one hell of a machine and that technology probably will be available to us and then once you pick your frequencies you want to use up to six frequencies between two and six for the multi frequency version of the detector the machine does all the algorithms and adjustments after selecting what type of hunting your doing and you GB and  everything so that way it does work no matter what frequency you pick no matter it is as long as it's between 1.5 and 100 khz and you can select as many as you want between 2 frequencies and 6 or 7 like full band spectrum and it will work with the coil and everything that'd be crazy and amazing and we're going to see it one day with the way things are escalating quickly. But it will probably utilize something like this but be a pi Machine to so vlf, simultaneous multi capable from 2 frequencies 6 or 7 of any frequency between 1.5-100khz and pi capable as well with the switch of a button. Like the voodoo but not. Idk it's fun to think of the endless possibilities they can go with something. Fiy anyone who takes this idea of mine and uses it has to provide some with free metal detectors for life and half of the ideas earnings. Especially the selectable simultaneous multi frequency between 2-6 or even 7. 😊 
      I am a Minelab Equinox fan and user and a mine live metal detector user but I'm not saying that if Nokta Makro comes out with a better machine or any other company for that matter that I won't switch because I'm not company loyal I'm going to use whatever detector is benefiting me and my metal detecting needs as long as they're a growing company and always look towards the future and not always settling for just the norm like some of the American companies do but always making their detectors better for the consumer
    • By phrunt
      A friend invested in a Nokta Invenio Pro a few months ago, I refuse to add that Makro bit on the end, it's a mouthful 🙂
      He uploaded a video today showing it's use, I hadn't really seen much on it prior to this, he's always said it's pretty cool and now I see why.
      It shows perhaps where technology is heading, maybe one day we'll be laughing at Target ID's thinking they're old school and have a detector with an image of the target on the screen and this detector seems a first step towards that.
      It's really worth the watch as it's quite interesting, I personally think it's got a long way to go before I'd be interested in one especially for the price of the thing but it's a great start and shows Nokta is starting to really take shape as a leading detector company and likely to leave some others in the dust in the near future.  If they continue developing this technology we have a pretty exciting future for detectors.
      For me if they could incorporate this into the detector not needing the computer/screen unit and making it handle smaller targets like coins and rings better it'd be pretty cool. 
      Perhaps VLF's haven't been taken to the limits yet, manufacturers just need to think outside of the box.
    • By phrunt
      The 24k was relatively short lived by comparison of other US made detectors that seem to hang about on the market for 10 to 25 years, being a US detector it was a bit difficult for me to ever get my hands on one and I guess I was just too slow at making the move on one.  So I'm considering an alternative.  I like my Gold Monster but it is a bit simplified and I prefer more options so I just use it as a pinpointer, at the moment my primary prospecting VLF is the Equinox, I rarely use anything else.  I have a Gold Bug 2 but find it a bit primitive especially with features and I'd prefer a detector with Target ID's and the tiny gold improvement over the Nox I find is very minimal, the Nox has a great range of features and does a pretty good job but I'm wondering If I'd get a bit more out of a dedicated prospecting VLF with a higher frequency.  Am I losing much not using a 24k and sticking with my Equinox?
      The Nokta Gold Kruzer seems a viable choice, it's extremely cheap and sitting in stock at my local dealer, it has Nel coil support which I absolutely think is a major bonus, the Nel snake coil is made for it, and to me this seems the ultimate prospecting coil. I have it for my Fisher Gold Bug Pro but that detector just doesn't cut it for depth on small gold for me as I live in a place with a majority of the gold being very small.   I need a the best VLF for hot rocks possible.
      Why is it that Nokta detectors just aren't as popular, they seem to make a great range.  The Gold Kruzer and Gold Racer are what people have wanted in VLF prospecting detectors, aftermarket coil support, features dripping off them, quality builds and water proof and so on yet you don't see them as detectors people are using.  Why is this?  Steve H had a Gold Kruzer, Gold Monster etc, etc.... yet ended up settling on the 24k instead.  Is the 24k that much better than the Nokta?  What made the 24k the keeper and the Nokta the one to go.
      Would I be better off waiting to see what Garrett come out with, with any luck Nel will make coils for Garrett's version of a 24k.
      I've never owned a Notka, I am a bit puzzled why they make such feature packed and on paper great looking detectors yet people aren't using them. 
    • By kac
      Figured I would post my base settings for anyone that cares. Good stable starting point for the Multi Kruzer and Kruzer. Probably work find on Amphibio series too.
      First off the filtered modes work best with gain no higher than 89 so I use that as a baseline. I also use normalized scaling on the Multi so any tone breaks are the same when changing frequencies. Most of the hunting is done in 3 tone, 2 tone works fine for general relic hunting, Gen is nice in lower trash areas and checking on size of faint targets. 4 tone I use in heavy trash where notch audio keeps much of the noise minimal and any loud targets I investigate. This saves me from constantly screen checking as I can just slow sweep over an area and pick out much of the good stuff ie, gold chains, average gold rings, all USA coins including trimes, half dimes, eagle nickels etc etc. Beach I found the notch audio better so I can tell iron from non iron easier where the stock setting the targets would be choppy in many cases. Last is the Deep Mode which is ok for checking for deep or fringe targets but still tough to follow so I don't generally hunt in that mode. Keeping the iSat on 0 (except Gen Mode) and gains within a reasonable range you can use tracking on ground that varies a lot. If anyone has some better setting be nice to see them.
      Gen Mode:
      Gain 89
      Tone 33
      Threshlold 40
      iSat 6

2 Tone:
      Gain 79
      Disc 0
      Fe Vol 1
      Tone Break 12
      Tone 15/40
      iSat 0

3 Tone:
      Gain 89
      Disc 0
      Fe vol 2
      Tone Break 18/66
      Tone 15/32/64
      iSat 0

4 Tone:
      Gain 79
      Disc 0
      Notch breaks: 0-18, 25-27, 33-37, 45-63, 71-75, 81-85, 93-99
      Fe Vol n1
      Tone Breaks 15/30/66
      Tone 15/33/45/64
      iSat 0

Beach:
      Gain 89
      Disc 2
      Notch 3-15
      Fe Vol n2
      Tone 15/30
      iSat 0

Deep:
      Gain 89
      Disc 4
      Notch 5-18
      Fe Vol n1
      Tone Break 10
      Tone 15/45

• By kac
      The rubber boot cover for the trigger on my Gold Racer fell off somewhere. Are they sold separately?