MX Sport Made Lost Treasure Magazine

In April 2016 issue of Lost treasure starting on page 44 you can read the review by Andy Sabisch. On the next page you can enter your name and have a chance to win with the right answer.

Now this is just my opinion. I wouldn't buy it on what's said in Lost treasure I'd say I've learn more here about the MX Sport. Andy done a great job with his review. It's just so much info has been posted here about the MX Sport and we have Digger Bob with his review..

Chuck

PS Something is not right. They are saying the contest is between Feb. 1st and Feb 29th. Before it always started the next month like March. Here the month is over half over with.

Well I called Grove Ok. and like everything else you get a recording. They still open for business and I left them a message. I've been  by there not too long ago and found only one guy there and I think that's the way it is most of the time.

I've called more than one time to ICMJ and never got a recording. 

• Like 1

Steve

I've read so many reviews of Andy's on detectors. If for any reason someone thinks I was putting him  down is wrong. Like said this forum has been running over with so much info. The main reason I can't ask the Mag. a  question. On here you get a flood of info if you take time to read and you can still ask that question you got.

Hope I've made myself clear.

Chuck

Hey Chuck, I thought nothing of the sort. I was just giving Andy a pat on the back, that's all. Plus, I hate for anyone to post and it go without comment by anyone. Never happens here. I have a copy of Andy's book on the XP DEUS, he just goes into incredible great detail. Fantastic stuff.

Over the years I never went into depth as you and guys like Andy on a detector. I just look at it wanting only to know it would do what I wanted.

I've look more on what makes a detector tick by reading reports you posted and guys like Andy's reviews.

So if I'm going to pat someone on the back are pin a gold star on them I'd say step forward Steve H.. What someone else is getting paid for their views you give it out free. Any time a person has a question I never heard you say go find it yourself.

Thank you

Chuck 

• Like 1