GPX 6k 17" Coils Available

I just talked to the guy at Colonial Detectors back east.  His distributor sent him a message that the 17" coils had arrived and were shipping this week.  I'm not sure how that affects all the dealers, but at least he had some.  

Minelab GPX17 17″ Mono Coil part # 3011-0427 US$369.00

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, beatup said:

maybe you will have a full arsenal of coils with you in sunny yuma this winter ? 

I need a bigger truck to carry all this stuff.  GPZ + 4 coils, GPX+3 coils, NOX + 2 coils.  I'm detector rich and cash poor.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

are they .....40% deeper????

🤠

I need help--- just cant let it go ...lolol

Aye they are 40% deeper and you do......... 🤪

• Haha 1

I'm glad to see these shipping in quantity. I was honestly afraid it was going to be a next year sort of thing, and this is the coil that stays on my GPX 6000 for nugget detecting unless it's tight spaces (11") or extreme salt/EMI (14" DD). It's just so light for it's size, and hardly gives up anything on tiny gold, while offering assurance of deeper punch on larger gold in our milder soils. Anyway, I'm really happy people are going to be able to get these now instead of later. You are really going to like this coil!

Spare lower rods here

gpx-6000-17-mono-gold-steve-herschbach.jpg

Why so light? Hollowed out underside!

minelab-gpx17-mono-coil-6000.jpg

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

Hey Condor,

We still have a few left in stock, but selling quickly.

Rob

Damn Rob,

I wish you had let us know.  I ended up going out of our circle of dealers because of an internet ad that showed them in stock on the east coast.  Oops, sorry man.

15 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

Hey Condor,

We still have a few left in stock, but selling quickly.

Rob

because I thought the coils were

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Kaolin washer
      I have been detecting an old home site. I started out with my ORX and the x35 9" coil it found alot of targets, and then kinda went quite, so i grabbed the Tarsacci, with its 12" coal and the ground let up again , and in the one spot the east yard it to went silent, but what gagged me was i was digging down 14 inchesand doing what i call a frontabout 3ft wide and just detecting the dirt i was throwing out of the hole and using a magnet to pull out the iron and going over the dirt again but now i was using the Mackro racer with the 5" coil to do this and it was pulling out lots of non iron targets this way but what caught me off gard was when i went out side of the hole and just for the heck of it started scanning the surface the other two detectors had gone over , i started getting hits, pulling up more shotgun shells and other non iron targets , so the 5" Racer coil was doing somthing the other two could not do . it was getting in between the metal and at a good 6 "  , this took me back because i figured  no way it would do so well but it did and is ,
    • By LuckyLundy
      Early wet Weather in Northern Nevada, sure messed up a few of my hunts!  But, this last Hunt was called Rain or Shine!  Be there or miss out with the original hunting party.  We had half the amount of coils on the ground during this hunt and managed to find a few sweet spots of dinks to add to our pokes.  Rain on us with snow in the ground 200’ above us all 4-Days!  6000, Retune Button got a workout.  I kept the 11” Mono on.  Tried the DD for a few hours with no luck, don’t know if the ground and line I took was bad, but the guys behind me where finding nuggets…so back to the 11”.  My truck is out in the drive way in the wet Weather still loaded up with me gear!  Getting wet again to unload it, I can’t wait 🤨
      Until the next Hunt!
      LuckyLundy

• By Al F
      I’m looking for an after market COIL SUPPORT for a COILTEK 10X5 EQUINOX coil…. I just finally bit the bullet and found one…. I’d like to put a coil support on this coil to hopefully not break the tabs too soon on it…. Does anyone know where a coil support for this coil can be obtained ? ? ?………thanks …..Al
    • By NvAuMiner
      Is there or has there been any comparison testing done in the field on depth with the 6000 vs the 7000 using the NF 12" Z-search coil.
      Thanks . . .
    • By Skookum
      I had something strange happen, today. I had my GPX 6000 battery fully charged and fresh off the charger.  It had completed its charge cycle and then trickle charged overnight.  I popped it in the detector and started detecting. Within five minutes the battery meter dropped from three bars to two bars.  If I turned off the detector and let it sit for a 5-10 minutes and then turned it back on, it would go back up to three bars for a short period of time before then going back to two bars. Has anyone else noticed this with theirs?
    • By Luis
      as I already put in another post, I just bought a second-hand gpx 5000.  It comes with the comander 11 DD and 11Mono coils.  I would like if it is possible for a colleague to recommend a coil to complement the ones it brings.  Its use would be to search for coins.  I've been looking at the detech 15 inch DD ultra sensing.  If anyone has used it, what can you tell me about it?