GPX 6k 17" Coils Available

Now that we know you have them Rob, they should go away fast. It is a must have coil for the GPX 6000, and helps close the gap with the GPZ 7000 on larger, deeper gold.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

and helps close the gap with the GPZ 7000 on larger, deeper gold.

That’s what I like to hear! 😊

Hey Steve, 

Thanks, all mine are sold after some customers realized I still had some.  Anyone else looking, I recommend contacting the dealer you deal with and getting on a list with them.  I think these coils will be coming in, but very slowly.  

Thanks for all the continued business, friendship and info shared on this great forum of Steve's.

Rob

• Like 1

Hey Condor,

No problem my friend.  I didn't have them listed on my site yet, didn't expect to get what I got when they showed up.  I ended up selling most to close friends and then a few others found out I still had a small batch left and snagged them up.  They are great coils, big asset to the GPX 6000 for depth and coverage for sure.  

Rob

We have everything in stock currently for the GPX 6000's -

• Minelab GPX 6000's
  • Lower Shafts
  • Li-ion Batteries
  • 17" Searchcoils (limited stock) 
  • all skidplates
  • Doc's 5 piece Blue Camo Cover Kits

Free shipping & Insurance, No Tax if you are outside of Arizona.  Military Discount (15%) available with proof of service, active or retired.  We would love to earn your business.  

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Kaolin washer
      I have been detecting an old home site. I started out with my ORX and the x35 9" coil it found alot of targets, and then kinda went quite, so i grabbed the Tarsacci, with its 12" coal and the ground let up again , and in the one spot the east yard it to went silent, but what gagged me was i was digging down 14 inchesand doing what i call a frontabout 3ft wide and just detecting the dirt i was throwing out of the hole and using a magnet to pull out the iron and going over the dirt again but now i was using the Mackro racer with the 5" coil to do this and it was pulling out lots of non iron targets this way but what caught me off gard was when i went out side of the hole and just for the heck of it started scanning the surface the other two detectors had gone over , i started getting hits, pulling up more shotgun shells and other non iron targets , so the 5" Racer coil was doing somthing the other two could not do . it was getting in between the metal and at a good 6 "  , this took me back because i figured  no way it would do so well but it did and is ,
    • By LuckyLundy
      Early wet Weather in Northern Nevada, sure messed up a few of my hunts!  But, this last Hunt was called Rain or Shine!  Be there or miss out with the original hunting party.  We had half the amount of coils on the ground during this hunt and managed to find a few sweet spots of dinks to add to our pokes.  Rain on us with snow in the ground 200’ above us all 4-Days!  6000, Retune Button got a workout.  I kept the 11” Mono on.  Tried the DD for a few hours with no luck, don’t know if the ground and line I took was bad, but the guys behind me where finding nuggets…so back to the 11”.  My truck is out in the drive way in the wet Weather still loaded up with me gear!  Getting wet again to unload it, I can’t wait 🤨
      Until the next Hunt!
      LuckyLundy

• By Al F
      I’m looking for an after market COIL SUPPORT for a COILTEK 10X5 EQUINOX coil…. I just finally bit the bullet and found one…. I’d like to put a coil support on this coil to hopefully not break the tabs too soon on it…. Does anyone know where a coil support for this coil can be obtained ? ? ?………thanks …..Al
    • By NvAuMiner
      Is there or has there been any comparison testing done in the field on depth with the 6000 vs the 7000 using the NF 12" Z-search coil.
      Thanks . . .
    • By Skookum
      I had something strange happen, today. I had my GPX 6000 battery fully charged and fresh off the charger.  It had completed its charge cycle and then trickle charged overnight.  I popped it in the detector and started detecting. Within five minutes the battery meter dropped from three bars to two bars.  If I turned off the detector and let it sit for a 5-10 minutes and then turned it back on, it would go back up to three bars for a short period of time before then going back to two bars. Has anyone else noticed this with theirs?
    • By Luis
      as I already put in another post, I just bought a second-hand gpx 5000.  It comes with the comander 11 DD and 11Mono coils.  I would like if it is possible for a colleague to recommend a coil to complement the ones it brings.  Its use would be to search for coins.  I've been looking at the detech 15 inch DD ultra sensing.  If anyone has used it, what can you tell me about it?