Wow Joe, that is incredible. I would not be worthy of Excalibur. 👏🗡️ There should be a Knighthood of detectorists. 🙇‍♂️ Sir Joe.

You know you can post it all here! That's a lot of work. I'd love to see the pile of silver.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

C est magnifique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RR

• Thanks 1

Joe,

Nice haul of big chunky rings too.  Glad to see you out and about again.  That Excal is just an extension of your arm!  (I know that you know what I mean) LOL   Have you got your Dry suit seaworthy yet?  It is just around the corner.  Take care and stay safe.

Joe

• Thanks 1

Now THAT's a nice pile of gold and silver!!! All the sweeter after that little "oops" a while back. Good for you Joe! And great photo also, one of the better ones, with all the gold and the colors - magazine cover photo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, King-Of-Bling said:

Nice little mini run on the goldfish ! But do you run that silver through a tumbler or something ? Many look thin & wasted , but I wonder if you get any detail after cleaning. 

Thanks Mr KOB.......No tumbling, just take the cookie off and toss in the pile... Only detail I get from the silver is a check at the end of the year. And let me add, when I am finding silver quarters, It's a "X" on the map. Dig everything.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Old Line Paul
      Yesterday, I went to a park in an older community 20-minutes north of where I live. I found 2 quarters, 6 dimes, 2 pennies and a Hot Wheels. For me, this is a respectable haul.
      On my way home, I spotted a grocery store and stopped to pick up a few items. When I returned to my car, I saw this lying on the asphalt a few inches from my front wheel:

It’s marked.925, is 20” long, and weighs a smidge under 25 grams.
      My question is, does the International Brotherhood of Metal Detectorists’ Code of Conduct allow me to claim bragging rights for this as a legitimate “find”? After all, I hadn’t yet returned home, and wouldn’t have been in that particular parking lot on that day and time if not for going detecting. But my detector was in the trunk. Part of me wants credit for travel time, like any plumber or electrician. But part of me feels like this is cheating! 
      (BTW, inspired by all the Good Samaritans on this forum, I left a “Did You Lose Something?” note on the grocery store bulletin board instead of just pocketing it.)
    • By Tometusns
      I decided to get the old map out and find some farm houses that have long since disappeared. Took a little while at each one to locate where the house was but I got a couple good finds. My first artillery eagle  button and a sterling US Navy ring.

• By Momokahn
      Tonight while metal detecting at a local sports complex I found this.  This find is no doubt one of my best ever.  Now I just need to track down the owner.  This pendant came from a small town.  I hope this increases my odds finding it's owner.  Hopefully I can make someone's Christmas just that much more special this year.  I was able to clean it up pretty good.  From the depth I dug it, I'm guessing it has been lost for at least 5 years.

• By Steelheader
      Found this today in the grass at a Park.  I was using my Equinox 800.  This is the best thing that I have ever found metal detecting.  It weighs 43.5 grams and is marked 18K.

• By Joe Beechnut OBN
      Scored a couple keepers Tuesday's 3 hour hunt. Two 10k golds, just a little over 14.5 grams total and 4 more silvers for the pile. Water was a chilly 54F but the Sun was shining so it made for a Great day in the water.
      Going to be a interesting day Friday, super low tide all day.. Do I go recon a 2019 Hot spot (sanded in last trip there) or go back to the "Now" Hot spot?

• By dewcon4414
      The guys really cleaned the beach this Summer so it a matter of slow hunting for moved targets.  This is photos of my last two hunts.   I’ve not hunted a lot … been picking and choosing my days waiting on the winds to change.  Couple of smalls….. angle is 8.8 grams of 10k and the crazy looking girl is 2.8 grams of 14k.   Waters filling down it’s about 70 so there have been fewer people in the water.  Getting some good low tides.  Thou there are advantages to hunting high tides.   Puts you in places you wouldn’t hunt and it seems salt water activates the target better.  This time of the year thou beach rotation should be considered… you have to find those target concentrations that been push or pulled all winter and buried.  Big shoutout to SteveG on his shaft.  I really like it.  I’ve gotten NO movement at those locks or wear.  I’v been surprised that I’ve not had to change the coil rubbers yet the coil has stayed tight.  Thumbs up Steve.  Note that Buffalo nickel.  Someone has been dropping them along the beach.  They are not common and have not been there long.  I’m wondering if maybe it was someone wish along with their ashes.  We get a lot of that here.