Summer Gold

2 hours ago, cuniagau said:

Joe,

Nice haul of big chunky rings too.  Glad to see you out and about again.  That Excal is just an extension of your arm!  (I know that you know what I mean) LOL   Have you got your Dry suit seaworthy yet?  It is just around the corner.  Take care and stay safe.

Joe

Thank You!

Yes, On the extension of the arm. I really connect with the Excalibur as I am setting the threshold. Almost we become one?

The AQ is a little different, the connection is there but I can't seem to tame it? It is so beastly it really requires so much more coil control. I do have a new addition to it so I am hoping that will help. 

The drysuit from the great fall got cut up when they pulled me out of the water. I did save a few things off of it. Luckily I had 3 drysuits, now down to 2.. I need to put a new zipper in the one and neck seal. I do have to figure out some way to keep my feet warm once the water hits the 40's.. and below. Thinking some kind of electric sox's? Had them before but never really liked them. I saved the boots from the accident but they are totally unsafe unless I am hunting with some one. They did keep my feet toasty but if you lift one foot up you can feel them wanting to go to the surface, Very buoyant. 

• Like 3

Joe, thank you for showing such a beautiful picture of your hard work. Glad to see that you are fine again and back at work having fun.

Keep up the hard work and bring home that gold and silver.

Good luck on your next hunts, and stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just .. WoW

Those Class rings really set the average high - we sadly don't have that tradition over here.

• Thanks 1

Joe, I always know when you are quiet for a while, we are in for it when you get back 😄 Awesome pile of goodies and definitely magazine cover material. Minelab misses out by not exploiting you 😉 The things dreams are made of. Well done Joe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Amazing picture and finds!!  You are the head teacher and we are all the students.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Thanks 1

Joe, Joe, JOE ... you da'man!  You keep picking up after Bob and Frank and prove that there is still a lot of gold and Diamonds in the Surf.

I echo School's sentiments that when you are quiet ... something is being found.

Good luck with your fall.  We need more waves to make my beach days more consistent.

Mitchel

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Flydog said:

Hey I missed this adventure you had. Do you have a link to the juicy details?

I'll have to go thru my old post, story is rather long. Quickly, I am Very Blessed to be Alive. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sinclair said:

Just .. WoW

Those Class rings really set the average high - we sadly don't have that tradition over here.

Thank You! This beach is noted for its class rings, must have been the place to hang when you were young. Most of the rings are dated from the 1950's down to 1936. 

• Like 3

Joe they all look so shiny...how to you clean them? Tumbler? soak in something? I mean they look almost brand new.. Nice shooting and glad to see you are back at it after the mishap you had. 

strick 

• Like 1