Minelab Equinox 800 with all original accessories 11" and optional 6" search coil. Coil savers, covers and pod cover, used a couple of times. headphones never used.  Batteries have been maintained monthly. Comes with original box 1 owner in excellent as new condition. It is out of warranty.  Local pickup in TN or free shipping lower 48. All software updates have been performed.  In need a shoulder replacement so I'll be laying low for awhile. Purchased at Backwoods Metal Detectors in Greeneville TN. 

No trades please 800.00 

John

IMG_20180820_133413.jpg

1630249860_6570f9c3a917271ddd3173e418044847e176.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• By wltdwiz
      hi all
      i have a xp orx  for sale
      ive used it twice so its like new 
      great machine  light as a feather 2 lbs ....
      & its fast ...................
      gold modes work good on nuggets....................
      but i have to many detectors so it got to go

im asking $550.00 shipped conus

i take paypal  ff please or zelle or cash in person kingman az

call 928 715 5324 for more info

• By bigtim1973
      I have a stock Makro Kruzer 11x7 coil and also the 7.5x5 small dd coil. 

Both coils have coil covers with identification marks on bottom of coil cover. Both are in great shape. 

These will work on the Kruzer, multi kruzer, anfibio and Anfibio Multi machines. 

Also included is a middle rod and lower rod for the Makro Kruzer. 

140.00 shipped for everything PayPal friends option. 

Kruzer coils https://imgur.com/gallery/1xOZt8B
    • By The Seeker
      I have an almost brand new (used for about 30 minutes) Tesoro Mojave for sale. The only thing missing is 9V battery. The price is $400 shipped plus 3% PayPal fees. Thanks for looking.

• By Hard Prospector
      Selling these two Exaclibur books ;  only $30.00 for  both and that includes shipping lower 48
      PM if interested
      Rob

• By HotSauce
      For sale used but very good condition, you can see the pictures...120.00 bucks includes shipping.

• By Kickindirt
      When I say X-Tra Lite I mean that it comes with the lighter weight ORX arm cuff assembly instead of original Deus version. Everything about a year old. Some signs of use on coil & cover, some on the puck itself that can see in the pics. Will come with original purchase receipts, charge cables. $489 Shipped
      Liebelt1@gmail.com
      775 388 8277 call or text