3030 Gold

mn90403

That's the second "Evil Eye" pendant someone has posted recently. 🤔 Great you got the gold. 👍 What's the upside down pin?

• Like 1

That's the first thing I noticed F350😂, another "👁" piece of jewelry; I think it's the third, or more, I've seen now! Weird!!!

MN, I think I would definitely have that 3030 in a regular rotation, at least! It's a keeper!! Good job on the finds!👍👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good to see you firing up the 3030, and a successful hunt too.  I have all 3 coils for mine but have mainly only used the 11" so far, I plan on using the big sucker on my next ventures.  I've not read too much in the way of favorable reviews of the Coiltek aftermarket 3030 coils, the 10x5" again seems to be the better one much like the Nox.  Most say they were just not necessary it seems.

I guess because the coils are chipped only "Minelab Approved" manufacturers were able to make coils for it and that just ended up being Coiltek.  Nel made E-trac coils but wasn't able to make CTX coils.  It's the cycle that never ends I'm afraid.  I'd personally rather a Nel coil for it than a Coiltek coil.  It's the reason a E-trac is now a possibility in my future now I've enjoyed the delights of the 3030.   I'd be quite happy to swing a Nel on an E-Trac for my coin hunts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

That's the second "Evil Eye" pendant someone has posted recently. 🤔 Great you got the gold. 👍 What's the upside down pin?

That Pin was a hippo from Universal.  It was found in dry sand with some of the coins after I left the beach because of the high tide.

• Like 1

I have used my 3030 with 17 coil in the salt water many times and got not a signal,came back with my sea hunter and killed it.The ocean opened up! I know PI goes deeper in salt water but i had the 17 inch coil and thought it is as deep as the sea hunter,but what a difference.The sea hunter is a deep machine but underrated unfortunately,the reason can be many but the sucker goes deep with the big coil.

• Like 1